LAST CHAPTER

Life is unpredictable no one knows what will happen the next minute and Raizada's life was a proof of that. 2 years has passed since they moved back to lucknow,it wasn't easy at first for either of them but they learnt to adjust and embrace the unpredictability thankfully they pulled through it.

Previously known as shantivan is changed to Nandini Home after renovation giving it a new look . In that compound stood a magnificent building which provided shelter and family to children who have none.AR turned into Singania Delhi branch.

A year passed since kids started arriving at NH and 6 month after Arnav joined Nandini Home a place he preferred to be , ones a man who despised the presence of children and noise around him find solace in that same environment.

Today in NH was that day looked forward every month which children eagerly wait for their Khushi maa arrival. Arnav who was tending to flowers sigh painfully hearing the commotion from other side which is an indication of Singania's arrival.

He was sure today was going to be the longest day for him. It both gives him pain and happiness at the same time. Pain as a reminder of what he lost due to his choices and happiness seeing the woman he loves even though it's from far.

His eyes always looks forward to see her in her motherhood avatar and later turning into a child around the kids. He entered his room peeping through the window,his longing eyes staring at her who was surrounded with children, attentively hearing their blabbering making different funny faces to the toddler she had in her arms in return earning giggles.

His lips smile automatically seeing the cite,her husband beside her who was distributing gifts a position he knew he would have occupied if he would have done things differently in the past.

However much he assures himself he is ok seeing her happy even if he is not apart of her life,he doesn't know how to console his heart which dies everyday slowly due to loneliness. Even when he made the kids his world, his heart still aches for even with that he failed to drive the loneliness within.

Gone was the arrogant and proud ASR who is occupied with a silent Arnav who utter a word only when he is supposed to. He didn't know how long he stood there lost until he felt his trouser being pulled .

Confused, he stared down but next minute he inhaled sharply seeing same hazel eyes staring at him mischievously raising his arms for him to be carried up.

He stared at the boy knowing it's Khushi's son Adrit without wasting a second he carried the boy in his arms who stared at him naughtily before showering him with sloppy kisses all over his face.

Instead of irritation ,he stared at the boy emotionally a lump forming on his throat rendering him speechless managing to only peck his forehead. He sat down with him on his lap, his eyes portraying different emotions having his Khushi's child in his arms.

Next minutes the two got lost in their world seated on the floor playing with cars failing to see someone was watching them, though moved from there discreetly before his presence can be identified.

Though Arnav was there but his mind travel back to 2 years ago after his return from rehabilitation.

Flashback

Arnav happily came from rehabilitation , their was a big change in him . Not only was his thirst of alcohol reduce to minimum but also he realised his folly in matter concerning Anjali and his parents death which left a trauma on him which has never been attended to.