CHAPTER 10

The birth of little Singania prince was a celebratory event celebrated in a grand manner by both Singania's and Rathore's just like their other children.
Months passed and unlike Khushi's first baby this time she had time for herself for she received helping hands from her family in taking care of little one.

She was contented with her life for it was the way she had pictured it. Her career was successful, she had a companion who treated her with respect ,loved her immensely, cared for her and not to forget her two hearts who completed their little family.

Their was complete happiness in both their lives now with the addition of little Adrit Singania everyone looked forward for the arrival of other remaining children to fill remaining gap and turn their surrounding more lively with their antics.

The elders were happy seeing their children under one roof as they wait to hear goodnews from the youngest twin , they felt proud seeing them excelling in their careers and how they were able to balance both without forgetting their personal lives.

They couldn't ask for more apart from wishing their bond and unity to always remain intact. Now they've both decided to retire completely so that they can be with their grandchildren/great grandchildren leaving the responsibility on their children shoulder seeing they surpass their expectations and are capable in handling that responsibility.

Their was pride in their eyes whenever they stared at their children for they made them proud parents. None of their children was left behind and so was their natural children. Seeing them grown and have a family of their own was still hard for them to digest they are no longer the small toddlers they brought from the hospital in RATHORE mansion just yesterday. But they remain their beautiful evidence of the years passed

Both were aware of what their children had planned and their doings behind their back ,but they didn't intervene having trust in their upbringing knowing they won't cross their limit in quest of punishment.

While they were having a comfortable and peaceful environment that wasn't the case in Shantivan adding with the arrival of Ankush and Mohini Kayshap

While they were having a comfortable and peaceful environment that wasn't the case in Shantivan adding with the arrival of  Ankush and Mohini Kayshap

who were stupified with the changed dynamic of Shantivan. While Ankush wasn't shocked knowing it was bound to happen after all he wasn't in support of his daughter being married in that family but she gave deaf eyes to his advice.

Though they were welcomed but the tense environment didn't go unnoticed to them and their heart pained seeing their daughter who has lost weight and the forced smile on her face.

All day they watched silently as she run up and down completing her duties without rest and Ankush though pained didn't know whom to blame for being a parent he remembered the pain his mother might have felt due to his decision.