CHAPTER 9

R mansion ,Mumbai

After a long and busy day ,RATHORE siblings arrived one after the other in theatre room for this day is mainly meant for the siblings with their spouses however busy the day might be. Cladded in their pajamas they stared around satisfied seeing the room in possession of everything they'll need.

So far their professional and personal life was on track. Additional to that it's a months since PIHU announce of her pregnancy and also the return of another son which completed Rathore home multiplying their happiness.

Months passed after Nk's return from Delhi and none could denie so far were the best months spend in the company of 3 pregnant ladies who made their husbands and brothers on toes with their crazy mood swings.

A week has passed after Khushi's baby shower was held. Every moment spent , memories were made as they wait in anticipation,the arrival of the new born who'l again promote them to Mamu.

Even with the lurking danger ready to disrupt their happy and peaceful life, they enjoyed every second knowing their unity is their strength for as long as they were united not even air can penetrate through them. So they were always prepared from each direction to tackle any threat.

The room was totally dark apart from the light emerging from the screen but that's didn't bother them for that's how they enjoy this day. Seated in the protective arms of their husbands their eyes concentrated on the screen following every scene attentively of their fearing to even blink least something go unseen.

Knowing their wives obsession with the series playing, as usual they kept it their duties to be the ones to make sure the snacks reach their mouths and so is the sip from their drinks.

They never complained for this is the day they see their childish side, particularly thinking about nothing with no responsibility rather as the women they met before being tied down with responsibilities ,the site they enjoy more.

While their wives complete concentration was on the screen ,theirs was solemnly on their faces captivated with different facial expressions on their faces and the twinkle in their eyes whenever any scene came across, knowing moment later they'll be the ones to wipe tears on their faces due to upcoming scenes for everyone was familiar with upcoming episodes but seeing their wives glare they'l have to rewatch it again before settling on supposed movie.

Everyone was concentrating on something apart from Atharv whose mind went back from the day Nk returned from Delhi

On making sure their wives were busy they pulled Nk aside staring at him curiously. He needed not ask the reason for he was aware seeing the way they  stared at him

"It was Lavanya"

He uttered casually while they showered no reaction waiting for him to continue. Nk who was lost on his snacks recieved a smack from Rudra startling him which made the packet fall on the floor scattering everything.

He raised his head in irritation but found his brothers glare at him which he closed his mouth just staring at Rudra

"In short she revealed ASR has hired detectives in search of Choti whom he'l do anything to have her back in his life. I guess she overheard our conversation though I don't know how much,she was just alerting me"

The room went silent no word was uttered  but the silence was disturbed with Rudra question

"But why did she take the risk coming to you?"

Others remained silent staring at Nk who sigh rubbing his forehead in tension responding",

"She was my help in escaping from ASR, unfortunately she tried but she was brought back and the only reason ASR spared her was because Ratna needs someone to look after her with Anjali being in coma"

The brothers though were disturbed but they were sure this time they'l protect their sister even from his shadow. Atharv feared for his little family but he knew he'l do anything to protect his small word.

A soft palm on top of his hands which was on his wife's baby bump was enough to divert his attention. He met Khushi's worried wife which he pecked bit her cheek making her pout turning towards the screen.

Other side seeing their grandchildren life the grandmothers were contented for after the demise of their husbands,sons and daughter-in-laws they never thought of such a life. But like phoenix the rose again and today they felt contented, they realized to whom more is taken much is given for they've gained more than what they lost.

Though in Delhi that wasn't the case AR was sinking ,they kept losing their deals adding to that Shantivan environment was no longer  favourable with the arrival of Dadi followed by his Harvard two weeks girlfriend who arrived with a son claiming to be his.

Shockingly when DNA was conducted it came out positive making her a permanent resident with a spoilt brat who kept clinging on him whenever he saw him. Yet Arnav was sure that son can't be his.

His sister was still in coma ,Nani nowdays kept giving him accusing eyes ,Dadi pushing him to marry her to give her greatgrandson his surname while Lavanya has turn more silent. All this pressure is affecting him and now AR is on the verge of collapse.

He didn't know how his life turned out the way it is for even though he has a big family he always felt alone with none who he can call his own. The more he tries in stabilizing AR the more it's sinking yet he can't find out where he is going wrong.

While RATHORE siblings weren't unknown to what was going on in Delhi though they didn't know who was behind it. They behaved obvious of all that though they were prepared on when and where to chirp in.

Next day being on a weekend they were in no hurry since they have planned on how to spend it but all those seized when Khushi was rushed to the hospital that early morning when her water broke.