2

yn pov:

-I kept looking down at my trembling feets. I couldn't just look up and face my father and mother at all.

-there were nothing but a serious atmosphere like all the time.

-father: "Your grades... Why did u scored 92? Why not 100? What was ur lacking!? "

-YN:"I-I'm s-s-"

-my mother slapped me hard Making me shut up.

Mother:"did we gave u the permission to talk!?!"

Father:"We're giving so much efforts and money on ur studies...YN! Don't forget u belong to a prestigious family...If u can't be perfect.. Just die.."

-he said that but that didn't affected me much bcz I'm used to it.

-Mother:"that's it. i'm fixing your tuitions with ur old Sir. I Don't care however he is..You'll attend his classes..understand!? "

-My heart beat almost stopped when I heard that...I didn't spoke even a single word bcz... I don't have the right to even look up at them...

-Time skips.

-An pov-

-Yn was studying inside her room while weeping her tears secretly. Her parents are always like this. Ever since she was born a girl they treated her like that. They just cares about her grades..not even about her Health. She never talked back with them nor disrespected them bcz all she wanted was Their "love" which was being impossible for her...
She immediately started to study again as soon as a maid entered the room. Her parents even set-up these maids to check up on her.. Whether She's studying or not...

-Few mins later

-maid: "It's time to go for ur coaching, Miss.."

Yn:"Yes..."

-she nodded and the maid left. She grabbed her stuffs and made her way to her car.

-but she Couldn't find her driver with her parent's car. So she asked a maid about that and got to know her younger brother took that for a while. She sighed and decided to walk the way to her coaching.

few mins later-

She was walking slowly bcz she was weak to run fast. But she Didn't had any asthma.. She was just broken and weak. She was nothing but a doll of her parents. They always used her as they wanted.

-While walking the way she heard some sounds from an alley. Probably some guyd fighting..

-She ignored that and was about to leave until she bumped into someone.

Yn: "O-Ow..I'm so sorry...You?"

-she looked at Sanzu who was looking at her with annoyed expression.

Sanzu :"are u stalking me?"

Yn:"No..I..was going to coaching!!"

Sanzu:"as if I believe you..."

-she then noticed there were a little blood on his hand.

YN :"hey..are u injured!!? Let me see..!"

She wanted to grab his hands and check his injury but he Didn't let her to do that.

Sanzu:" It's not my blood...I'm all fine."

Yn:"O-oh..Okay..."

Sanzu rolled his eyes and was about to leave until he felt her grabbing his Shirt from behind a little.

Sanzu:"need something?!"

Yn:"Y-Yes...Um...will u..Accompany me till my coaching..?"

Sanzu:"why!? U can't go yourself!?"

Yn:"I..Can..b-but..I'm scared..."

Sanzu:"scared of what bich!?"

Yn:"My..Sir...he..."

Sanzu:" It's not like I care! Just don't show me ur face again."

-YN lowers her head being sad.

But suddenly Sanzu rolled his eyes and said.

Sanzu :"For the first and last time. I'll accompany u.."

Yn's eyes filled with joy and she smiled.

Yn:" thank you!!"

-she started to walk happily while Sanzu was also walking behind following her.

Time skips

Yn: "This is my sir's home! He's our school's teacher tho!"

Sanzu:"whatever.. I'm going."

YN :" Oh yeah wait!"

-she handed him an umbrella. Making him confused.

Sanzu:"Do u see any clouds on the sky?!"

Yn:"I checked the weather report It's gonna rain at evening.. Don't worry about me I-"

Sanzu:"I said I Don't care about anyone!"

-he wanted to give her umbrella back to her but she left.

-yn: "you can give that back to me tomorrow!!"

She giggles and ran away knowing that Sanzu has to meet her again to give that umbrella back. It was her plan...

-sanzu curses her and left being pissed off.

-Yn pov

-I entered the room filled with tables. It's my old sir's home but...It's more like a coaching Center... And a hell for me...

Or shd I say more than hell.....

Now I have to suffer again...like Before..... When will I finally be happy?

Please..help me...Sanzu...

*i said that to my self without even Knowing why I can't stop thinking about Sanzu ever since I met him*

To be continued.