12

-YN along with Sanzu was now at the party. It was a business party of him. There were many people who were couples.

-sanzu:"Listen.. You're staying here until I come back. Move an inch and I'll make you pay for it. Understand?"

Yn just nodded and he left rolling his eyes on her.

Even tho she wouldn't go anywhere he fixed two gaurds to keep an eye over her.

Sanzu was busy having drink and chat with her friends who were also attending that party.

Ran:"It has been really long since we met."

Sanzu:"Yeah.."

Rin:"Do you remember....."

-they started to chat while he was half drunk now.

Suddenly his eyes met someone who he never thought to see.

Sanzu:"Yn......?"

His blood started to boil seeing her roaming around. There were a little crowd since it was a more-like-club place. People were dancing there. So he had trouble approaching her.

It was her...she was laughing and wearing another revealing dress. She was drinking and dancing around with other mans

He wanted to approach her but lost a sight on her.

Time passed

Yn who was sitting on the exact place was suddenly approached by Sanzu who was drunk and mad as hell. He immediately grabbed her hands tight leaving red marks there. She hissed in pain.

Yn:"S-sanzu-..."

Sanzu:"Didn't I told you to not go anywhere!?! Why were you dancing with other-..."

Soon he was cut off by her

Yn:"But I was sitting there all the time as y-you said!!!"

Sanzu:"Don't you dare to lie to me I fcking saw you with my own eyes!"

Yn:"Trust me I-"

Sanzu:"I don't fcking trust you...You shitty-"

Bodyguard:"Sir...sorry to interrupt but m-maam was sitting right here all the time. She didn't went anywhere."

The second gaurd also agreed with him and Sanzu went clam down. He immediately dragged her out to leave.

-YN was overall heartbroken again.

-time skips

-YN came out of her bathroom after getting on her casual dress. She whipped her face off with a towel. She was about to do anything else but she saw him sitting on her bed.

Getting up he moved closer to her . Yn felt a little scared she thought he'd hurt her again.

But to her surprise, He pulled her into a hug making her shocked so much.

Yn:"S-sa..."

Sanzu:"Shut up."

He picked her up and made her lay down on the bed. No words could escape her mouth since she didn't knew what was going on...

He suddenly kissed her softly making her more shocked. She didn't knew what to do but to push him away.

He grabbed her hands softly and stopped her from pushing him.

Sanzu:"I...really can't anymore....Hide.... Anything.."

He stopped before saying something that made her heart beat stop.

Sanzu:"I can't help but.....Fall for you...."

Everything filled with silence when he spoke again.

Sanzu:"Even if you're the ...k-killer... You.......I love you....I fcking love you...I-"