7

-An pov

-Yn was finally at her home even after her tight schedule madr by Sanzu. She was resting on her bed while there was no thoughts on her mind...She was all blank...

The window of her bedroom was half open.

Slow wind rushed inside filling that room with sweet Scent of flowers at the garden..

Then she realized that..His house even has a garden..with flowers..

She saw that garden days ago but kinda didn't gave much priority. But she knew she wanted to go there and Just see them and water them with her own hand.

-After a few mins she finally got up and made her way outside to the garden.

-Reaching the garden filled with different flowers mostly roses she was amazed. For a moment.. She forgot everything.. Every pain and sorrow of her life..

-She was staring at the beauty of that garden until a maid said,

-maid: "Sir would be mad if you don't go to hospital at ti-"

Yn:"aha yes yes...I'm s..sorry.."

-With that she left for her work again.

-next day-

-Yn was getting ready to go to her hospital as usual. She had to get up early to make it into time but still sometimes She's late for work and has to do late night shifts..

-Before leaving she peeks thro the whole house just to find it safe...Means he wasn't there... She again made her way towards the garden. She just wanted to inhale some sweet scent.

-But as soon as she entered, Her eyes widened seeing the chaos created there. The whole garden wasn't there. It was destroyed.. It was only am empty garden with no flowers now..

-She felt terrible after seeing Sanzu Standing there.

-He looked at her with his cold eyes and a smirk. He made his way closer to her and whispered to her ear

"I'd destroy everything.. Every single happiness of yours...Just wait and watch..."

-with that he left her standing there staring at the garden which was now miserable... Just like her...

Days later-

-time passed and she was now working at hospital. She was checking up some patients. She was always stressed and pressured to work that she didn't even found time for herself.. Which made her condition worse...

-All she wanted was just some.. Rest and peace.. Moreover... Someone Who'd love her..and trust her...

_She was checking up her patients until a nurse came to her.

-Nurse:"Doctor, YN. You've been assigned to treat this extra patient.. Herr his report-"

-YN:"Extra?? But I already have alot of extra patients to check up...why more?"

-nurse:"Don't know maam...Sir fixed it.."

-she handed her the reports and left. Yn sighed.

-Time skips

-Yn:"But that Doesn't means y-you'll give me all of the patients that...Your girlfriend has to Check up!!"

-Sanzu :"Do I look like I care about that? I can't let my girl work..so..You're gonna take care of her works from now on.."

-he said while his girlfriend was sitting on his laps as usual.

-yn:"Then why did she even became a doctor! And how!?"

-He glared at her making her look Down.

-Sanzu:"U finally dared to raise your voice, You murderer...Huh? Don't worry..I'll keep that on my mind and make u work MORE until you die.."

Everything just hurt her. Every single word he said hurt her... She tried her best to make herself realise.. But she never stopped loving him....And it broke her heart even More and more.

-she nodded and left without another word.

-few mins later-

-She knocked the door of that extra patient she had. A man's voice said, "come in please."

She entered the room and found her patient sitting there on the edge of the bed. But for some reason...That person didn't took off his eyes from her even for a second after she entered.

-YN:"Um- Nice to meet you..I'm your doctor Y/N."

-?:"Nice to meet you doctor..I'm.. "

-YN:"Ran haitani? Right?"

-Ran:"Ah so you know me?"

-YN :"I..Do..It's written on your report card.."

-ran:"O-oh yeah...."

-Yn:"I heard you have fracture on your left hand? Can u show me?"

-Ran:"Yeas sure."
.
-YN sat next to him and started to examine his injury.

-Yn:"Ouh..It needs another dressing.. Your plaster must be tight. Not loose or else your bone's not gonna get well..."

-ran:"Ouh- I didn't knew..I guess the previous doctor was stupid......."

-YN:"Really?"

-Ran: "Yeah she was wearing heavy make up! But..Looked like a clown instead.. "

-With that YN Chuckled a little. She found him to be really..cute..

-Ran:"woah you...."

Yn:"do I also look like a clown?"

Ran:"No! You...Look really...Cute when u smile!! "

Yn:"...Really?"

Ran:"Yes yes!"

-She felt an unknown feeling hitting her chest..It was probably feeling shy..She was happy that Atleast someone complimented those words to her.

To be continued...