6

-Yn finally reached the hospital. She entered inside and started to do her duties.

She was one of the best and good doctors there.

So she had her own cabin.

-Entering her cabin she closed the door and before she could get in and sit peacefully she saw something to break her broken heart more into pieces.

-it was him....With another girl on his laps...He was kissing her...

-Yn wanted to leave the room but he stopped.

Sanzu:"Ah look whom do we have her? A murderer.."

Yn:"Sir...This..is my cabin so..would you please.."

Sanzu:"Yours?? Ouh yeah..I forgot to tell u that..."

-he got up and that girl stood next to him.

Sanzu:"It's my girl's cabin From now on. Oh! She's new here."..

Yn:"B-but It's mine! You can't do that sir..!"

-he glared at her making her scared.

Sanzu:"I can do whatever I want...And as for you.. You can go to your work now..Leave.."

-Yn's word stuck on her throat. Her heart was aching seeing him with another girl. She turned around and left.

Few days past-

-YN was working late night shifts now since she was late today. She was checking up on every patient's cabin even tho it was a nurse's work not her... She was assigned to do more works than usual.

Her life's been more than miserable lately. She Doesn't even gets proper rest or sleep which made her weaker...

-After checking up on every cabin she sat on the bench on the waiting zone. She was tired...tired of everything..

-before she could fall asleep there a noise made her awake. She realized he'd get mad at her if she sleeps.

-she slowly made her way towards his office room all of a sudden.

Reaching his office room..she peeked through the door which was half open.

An unknown feeling touched her heart seeing him sleeping peacefully on hid desk. He looked just like an angel while sleeping..

She slowly made her way inside. She really can't deny the fact that she really loves him ever since she saw him first.

Only if situations were normal in her life..

To be continued..