5

YN :"S-sanzu..what are u.."

-Before she could finish he spoke.

-Sanzu:"Do u know how long I've been waited to finally.. Meet you..."

_he was looking mad and haterd for her was clear on his eyes anf voice. She started to get more afraid when he moved closer to her father who was already injured.

-YN:"P-please no!! Don't hurt them!!!! Sanzu-"

-sanzu:"Shut the fck up.. You all deserve to die and rott in hell..."

-he gave a. Smirk and asked her father.

-Sanzu:"Now..now..Sign all the papers we got there or else You're dead today.."

-Some other mans came forward and picked her father up to make him able to.sign some papers..

Yn:"what..what papers?! What are you DOING!? Just leave us already-"

-Mom:"Sanzu...Let us have a deal...Shall we?"

Sanzu looked at her with a smirk.

Mom:"We'll give u anything you want... For our life and our companies share..."

Sanzu:"Anything I want?"

-he walked up to YN all of a sudden.

_Sanzu:"I want her. And everything that belongs to your family. I will make your lives miserable till the very end."

-Mom:"B-But we can't gi-give our daughter to you-"

Dad:"We can.. T-take YN."

-Your mom looked at your dad and then went silent. Yn's eyes widened hearing their conversation.

-dad:"Just..Don't.. Do any case Against us..It's useless now...You can't change the past by taking revenge.."

-suddenly he shot him again on his hands making him Scream loudly.

-Sanzu:"You're telling me....It's useless? So I'd let you guys go? After.. Your fcking crazy daughter killed my mother!?!"

-(Short flashback)-

-Yn & Sanzu's family used to be good friends. They would visit eachother always. But once when Sanzu's mother was sick and admitted to hospital. Yn's family went to visit as usual but.....It caused a great accident..

When little Sanzu entered to see his mother.. He saw YN taking out his Mother's life support with a smile.

-After that incident, Yn's family never showed up to Sanzu's family. They hided. They changed their names & sure names in order to save themselves. But....They ended up being caught by Sanzu who always searched for them to get revenge for his mother.....

(End of flashback.)

(present time)

-he looked at her mom with anger in his eyes and threw the papers on her face to sign then. She did signed them...

-mins later after silence.

-Sanzu:"So now...Your company and hospital's owner is.. me.. And you guys are my mere Slave of mine...Understood!? "

-Sanzu looked at YN and smirked before saying.

Sanzu:"I'll make sure you regret every moment of your life..."

-with that he left.

-That room filled with silence. Yn looked at her parents who were finally relieved but they had lost..

Mom:" according to the papers I've signed.. YN... You're getting married to him.."

Yn:"M-married?? B-but m-mom-"