13

Takeomi :"I got Yn's hair and tested the DNA... To confirm the fingerprint of the actual killer of our mother...To confirm if It's YN..But...It's actually.. Not!"

-Sanzu's eyes widened.

Sanzu:"what? What do u mean?!?"

Takeomi:"Yn..Is not the killer...There's someone else."

Sanzu:"But I saw her-"

Takeomi:"I bet..Only YN knows the truth.. What if there's someone look alike Her!?"

-sanzu immediately got up From the chair and rushed to his house.

-He came into his house just to find YN sitting on the couch reading some books.

-Seeing him there YN stood up with the book on her hand.. Closed.

Yn:"You...Here now?"

-Before she could say MORE he came close to her and grabbed her by her shoulder and pulled her closer.

Sanzu:"Yn...tell me the Truth.. You killed my mother...didn't you!?!?"

-YN got shocked and anxious hearing this question again.

Sanzu:"I NEED MY answer.."

-YN :"Y-yes..I..ki-"

Sanzu:''LIE!"

-YN flinched hearing him.

Sanzu:"I already know that You're.. Not the killer...Yn..Now spill the truth.."

Yn:"I...I can't t-tell you..I..promised...them."

Sanzu:"Your parents right!?"

-he squeezed her shoulders more harder bcz of anger.

Sanzu:"Spill the truth or else You're seeing their death bodies laying down."

Yn:''..N-no please d-don't-"

Sanzu:"Then...Tell me everything..."

Yn started to panic and tears started to roll down her cheeks while she said,

Yn:"..Yes..I'm not..The one you wanted..I'm Y/N..And the one who k-killed is my t-twin sister Yunni..."

-his heart beat stopped hearing the truth.

-sanzu:"why...why..did you did that then?
"

Yn:"I was forced.. *sobs* I.."

-she started to cry making him realizing he was going too harsh on him.
-His grip on her shoulder became soft.

Yn:''I really love my parents.. Even tho..they do not..They loves their younger daughter Yuqi..Not me.. She was...Weird child since birth. She had that psychopathic character.. She eventually killed you mother by taking out her oxygen mask for..f-fun.. And my parents found out that later and t-they hidden her forever for her to be safe and told me to replace her... I thought they'd love me too but..I was wrong..... "

-she looked down at her feet.

Yn:"I'm sorry..For.. For...Lying to y-you..I-..I'm a terrible daughter already FOR not keeping the promise.."

Sanzu:"You're not..."

-he pulled her into a tight hug. He Couldn't believe whatever was going on. It's all the author's fault for Messing storylines up..

-Her mind was troubled now and she couldn't believe she told him the whole truth like this..?

-He couldn't also believe anything. His mind was blank. He broke the hug and was about to leave until she held his shirt a little to stop him.