10

-Next day-

-YN was usually checking up her patients. She then had to left for another cabin to go and check her other patients until someone called her from back.

-she turned around and Saw the smiling face of Ran.

Ran:"Oh hey YN! Good morning!"

Yn:"..Hey..It's.. Afternoon now.."

Ran:"O-oh! Sorry I. ..forgot! Maybe bcz whenever I see YOU It's like a bright new morning to me.."

-her heart flutters hearing him saying that. A Chuckle left her mouth.

Yn:"That's such a nice compliment..yet dumb......"

Ran:"......"

Yn:"......"

-he laughed
Ran:"Yeahh whatever.. Are you free today?? Shall we go out!! Just hanging out! I know It'd be weird bcz I know You're married and stuff.. But still.. We can hang out..?"

Yn:"...No..I'm really sorry but..Sanzu won't allow me to go out...."

Ran:"Yeah I kinda know.. He's like that.."

Yn:''You know him??"

Ran:"we used to be good buddies in high school. "

Yn:"oh..what about now??"

Ran:"Now..We..are. Business rivals.."

-he let out a laugh and YN smiled a little.

Yn:"okey I'll go Then! I have some appointments! Take care ok?"

Ran:"Yes I will..you too!!"

-he left with that..

-Night time-

-YN was again working for her paper that sanzu gave her to re do.. She was busy until her eyes fell outside on the night sky..For sometimes she found herself just staring at them.

It was incredibly beautiful. She wondered last when she had time to just stare at the sky without being busy...

She was zoned out until a voice made her snap back to reality.

"So You're staring at the stars without Working??".

-YN:" S-sir..No..no I was working.."
.

-she turned her focus onto her laptop. Surprisingly he Didn't said a word and just left.....

Time skips-.

Next day morning-

Yn was on her duty as usual. She was sitting on the cabin of a patient while Making a report for her. She was prescribing medicines for her patient until a nurse came in.

Nurse :"Maam, Sir told you to come into the CEO's room immediately.. "

"to..father's room?"

She thought ....

-After a few mins she entered her father's office room.

Yn:"Da...Sir you called me??"

-She then saw her father with a serious face.. She got shocked seeing Sanzu present there too.

It made her nervous..

-Father:"YN..I'm gonna ask you something. Don't you dare lying.."

Yn;" what.. Father?"

Father:" You were staring at the sky without working, Weren't you!?"

-Then it hits YN. She looked at Sanzu who had a smirk.

Sanzu:"She was. Now do something to fix your daughter's behaviour.. If u Don't want me to crush your whole family." -said to your father who was looking at you with red eyes filled with anger.

-YN:"S-sir..Yes..I..did b-But I can ex-"

-Before she could finish her sentence..

A harsh slap hits her face...

Her father...

Did it again...

She was not surprised nor hurt. She Just felt the sharp pain on her cheeck. Her eyes widened hearing Sanzu laugh swiftly....

He did this....on purpose....

-She didn't said a word and kept looking down at her feet while eyes were getting filled with tears.

-father:"ARE YOU PLANNING TO LEAD OUR FAMILY TO DOOM?"

YN:"......"

SANZU:" Now now....tell your spoiled daughter to apologise.. Right now.."

Father:"Didn't you heard that!?!?!? Say sorry!"

Yn hold herself together and apologised to him.

Yn:"I'm s-sorry..I..would be sincere with my work from now on, Sir."

Sanzu gave a smirk of satisfaction.

Sanzu:* looks at her father* "Is that it? I Don't need a forced apology.. So if you wanna save your family's butt..Tell your daughter to be careful.."

-he nodded as Sanzu left that office room.

Father:'' YOU know that he OWN THIS company!"

-he then sudden pulled her harshly by her ear. She wasn't hurt at all...It was normal to her now...Even tho after marriage her father & mother Doesn't gets a chance to abuse her.

-Father:"YOU'RE REALLY A LIVING SHIT! NOW GO AND APOLOGISE TO HIM NICELY."

-YN nodded and left his room.

Coming outside she saw him standing there. He was listening to them with a smirk..

Sanzu pov-.

She finally came back. She looked down and came forward to me. I was finally having fun seeing her suffer..

Sanzu:"Don't u need to say something to me huh?"

Yn:"Y..Yes...Sir..I'm sorry..I'd never do that again..."

Sanzu:" Didn't heard? Say out loud."

Yn:"Sorry! I wouldn't do that again. I-i promise I'll be sincere with work."

Sanzu:"What..if I Don't accept your apology?"

-I was about to leave. But then she immediately grabbed my arms. She looked into my eyes..her eyes were filled with tears.. She was crying...finally?

An pov:-

-Her eyes were filled with tears which were rolling down her cheeks making Sanzu feel satisfied but also...

A feeling of guilt hits his chest hard...

He was feeling.. Guilty for hurting her this much....Even though his brain knows & belives She's his mother's killer....he still can't truly believe she did that....

-He shrugged off his feelings and snapped back to reality when she held him by his arms shirt softly. Her hands were still trembling.

Yn:"S-Sir..please..forgive me..."

To be continued...