Ch 12 - Demon

I couldn't even get through washing her hair before I turned her in my lap and fucked her until I felt her flutter around my dick, her cries echoing around the empty bathroom. Zane played too many games when we could just take what we wanted, needed.

We don't do that to people we love.

You don't.

Someone like Charlie will want a man who cuddles and talks about things-

That's where you come in. I haven't had my fill yet, but it's a start. I feel content enough to take a nap. Don't fuck this up.

Can I have control now?

Didn't you hear me? I'm taking a nap. Have some fun, before you let her escape you. Maybe warm up the water, it's getting tepid. You know what, I'll do it right now. Gonna get her nice and wet for you. I think I want to cum inside her one more time before I sleep.

You're a dick-

No, you are. You forget you aren't the only one who gets her. We share. If you don't start giving me my time, I'll start taking it.

"Zane?" I pressed my nose into her throat, smelling her blood. Something, something very strong, called to me. "Why are you letting the water out?"

"We're going to have a shower, you and I." I lifted her and stepped out of the tub. I carried her across the bathroom to the shower stall. I'd dreamed of fucking her in this stall, but Zane wouldn't let us ravish her before her birthday. Now, she carried our seed. She belonged to us. I would ravish her where I wanted.

I made her stand with her palms against the wall and her ass out. I washed her from head to toe before I conditioned her hair. Who said you couldn't find enjoyment in the small things? Like right now, for instance. I was using my tongue to fuck her, when I really wanted to use my dick. I strummed her clit while I used my tongue to mimic sex, her shaking thighs attesting to how close she was getting to her orgasm. I clenched her ass cheek in my hand, pulling away from her pussy to bite into her flesh. Just hard enough I got a small taste of blood when I licked and kissed the sting away.

"Wait, Zane. I feel like I'm all orgasmed out-" I stood and turned her to face me before I covered her mouth. I hoisted her into my arms before lowering her onto my cock. Because I was strong enough to hold her up, I controlled the speed and force behind every thrust. I bounced her roughly for a few minutes before I stepped out of the shower and over to where she kept her hair towel. Without dropping her, I dried her off, wrapped her hair in a towel, and then carried her to bed where I finished my assault on her body. She enjoyed every moment and fell asleep clinging to me.