Happy diwali.........🎆🎆🎆🎆

Kapadia sadan

Anuj wake up late today as yesterday was the hectic day for him as he has lot of work at " The Kapadia " (Company of Business tycoon)

He found that her princess and her love are not in their room.

He wears his specks and move down the stairs saying Anu..... Princess...... Kaha ho tum dono....

As he is coming down stairs he just freeze at a moment.

( don't think so much. Hamaare sanskari couple hai)

He saw his love and princess are making a beautiful rangoli at the entrance of Kapadia sadan.

Chutki- Mummy ye flowers ki rangoli kyu? Rangoli to color ki hoti hai na?

Anu- kyoki color ki rangoli se haat me color reh jata hai jo hame nuksaan pohochate hai or flowers se hame kutch nahi hota.....

Anuj- to aapki mumma hamesha se he flowers ki rangoli kerti hai. Hai na anu...

Anupamaa noded in yes...

Choti- oh aab samji.
Papa dekho na hamari rangoli aur batao kesi hai?

Anuj comes near the entrance of house and sit with them and said - chalo princess kehti hai to dekh bhi lete hai....

Anuj- aare vah ye to bahut hi aachi hai

Anuj- aare vah ye to bahut hi aachi hai ......

A voice comes from ahead....

"Bilkul aapki bacchi ki tarah "

Both anu and anuj saw each other and both have happiness and tears.....

Choti saw them and become confused.....

Anuj- Bacchi.... Kaha ho..... Dekho pareshaan mat karo na.... Aa jao na......

" Aapne bolaya aur hum chale aaye"

She comes and Anuj immediately hug her and has tears in his eyes.....

Both of them has tears and happiness both.....

Anuj- ketni der laga di baccha.... Pata hai me kab se tumhara wait ker raha tha....

Aab me tumhe kahi nahi jaane dunga......

And he kisses her forehead and again hug her.....

Choti can't understand this... And she said- pappa ye meri badi didi hai na to aap isse bacchi ku keh rahe ho.... Choti to me hu.....

Anuj moved backward and see choti and then anu and both anu and anuj laugh a bit at the innocence of their choti.

Now mukku and choti both become confused.....

Anuj take her in.

Mukku- anuuuuuuuuu.......
She hug her tightly.

Anu- mukku kitana wait kervaya. Aab tum kahi nahi jaogi samaj gai baccha.