Exercise with MaAn

On a fine day
Anuj is doing exercise in their room and anu come to wake up choti.
As anu enters the room she find her hot handsom muscular husband is doing exercise. The sweat appears on his face and biceps. She recalled the time when she used to help Mr. Shah in his exercises. "Thik se pakdo..... Dhyan kaha hai tumhara..... Tumhe kuchh aata bhi hai.... Sirf pair thik se jameen per pakadne ko bola tha per tumse to vo bhi nahi ho pata. Aur thoda dur reh ke karo "
Her face immediately falls down. Anuj saw this and said - "anu kya hua. "
"Kutch nahi.... Baas "
"Thodi help kerni hai meri exercise me. "
"Aapko kese pata...? "
"Aapke expression se biwi ji "
And anu blushed and put her face downwards .
" Anu pls thodi help ker do na.... "
"Aare roj to aap aapne aap ker lete ho to phir aaj kyu "
He went to her and twist her around and hugged her and put his chin on her shoulder and said. "Kyoki aaj hamari patni ko hamari help kerni hai aur vo sharma rahi hai. "
"Kutch bhi. Me ne esa kub kiya "
" Pls na anu aaj help ker do na yaar. "
She put her hand on his cheeks and said
"Thik hai mere patidev. Hum madad karenge per hame gift chahiye"
He moved his eyebrows up and said "aare vah.... Not bad..... Gift... Wah... Improvement..... "
"Kya kutch bhi.... Chal ye.... Abb verna late ho jayega "
And both chuckle and move to have the exercise.
"Anu pahele tum mere per pakad ker rakho me sit up ker leta hu..   Per dhyan se.... Don't touch my feet. "
"Ok "
Anu hold him from the ankle and he is doing sit ups.
Anuj move to his foot and Anu is blushing.
Anuj kissed her on lips and move back to ground.
Anu is astonished
Anuj again do the same and she blushed.
"Anuj ye kya ker rahe hai aap "
"Exercise"
"Exercise ke alava "
"Me to sirf exercise he ker raha hu dekho "
And he kissed her again.
"To ye kisses..... "
"Baby ye bhi exercise hi hai "
"Aacha ji "
"Agar me ye exercise na keru to bhool na jao ki kese kerte hai"
"Aww"
"Dekho " And he again kissed her.
This time Anu captured his lips and both share the personate kiss. Anuj moved his hands to capture her and he interlock his hands on the waist.
Slowly anu's grip loosened from feet. Anuj slowly falls to the floor and Anu is also falls along with him.
Slowly Anu hold his face and anuj turn her upside down.
They broke the kiss to have some air. Again she kissed him with the same passion . After sometimes when they break the kiss both chuckle.
The chuckle turn to be hot in no time.
The desire for the Solemate is seen clearly in their eyes.
Soon anuj kissed her at her junction and bite there.
"Aahh.... Anuj.... Dheere.... Office"
"Sorry baby.... But me kya karu tum ho hi etni hot.... Ki khane ka mann ker raha hai. "
Anuj again kissed her at the junction and puta trail of kisses form the junction to her clevage.
Her sari comes in between his kisses and her body.
She immediately open the pin for him and throw her pallu somewhere else. In the urgency of kisses he open her front hook blouse fastly and her  2 creamy bouncy Mellon jumped out of the cage of blouse.
He get excited by seeing the creamy Mellon.
He captured her left one and bite her at the nipples.
"Aah.... Anuujjjjj dhere..... Choti.... "
"Ok baby "
And he kissed her lightly there.
His right hand slowly start moving upward from the waist teasing her a bit to the breasts and grabbed there roughly to make her mourn  a bit. "Aannuuujjjj...... "
With his lips he is constantly kissing her left breast and tease her a lot.
Her right hand grabbed his right hand and press a bit harder to her breast and left one is constantly pushing his head in the left breast. The morning mourns fill up the whole room .
Anu is getting wet downwards and feeling the new feeling of love making in the exercise. They are not in the sense that the choti is sleeping on the bed.
(Don't worry bebli ki sleep aachi hai koi pareshan nahi karega maan ko 🤭🤭)
"Anuj subah..... "
"Baby......subah to roj hoti hai aur hum.... "
"Jaldi.... Anuj..... "
Anuj glared at her with the one eyebrows up.
"Koi tadap raha hai..... "
"" Pls.... Anuj..... Tang mat.... Kijiye ne..... "
"Ok.... Jesi aapki.... Marji.... "
He again attack her right breast and started biting, tasting and she feels the ergency downwards.
His one hand slowly reach the plates of sari and remove them slowly and touches her more to tease her more. She is continuously saying his name.
He captured her lips and the kiss turned to personate kiss in no time. Meanwhile he started rolling keeping his one hand on the back of her head to protect her and one hand keep on loosing the plyes of sari. Her one hand is on his head and one on the waist to not brake apart. While rolling they reach the edge of bed and hit slightly and break the kiss.
Anuj sit on the abdomen of anu and remove the banyan.
Now both of them are in the underwear.
He moves slightly down and starte kissing her feets...
She grabbed her breast to make more feel.
He then reach at the thighs and kissed her there and slightly slap her next thigh to arouse her more. She can only able to morn his name slightly. He then reaches more upward and touch her there. She is aroused and he can feel that. He was kissing her there but not doing anything extra. He sometimes take a bit of panty down and then again adjust it to its original position. Anu is frustrated by the move of her kapadia ji.....
"Aannuuujjjj..... "
"Kaya hua baby"
"Kutch nahi..... "
And she takes the lead and turn him down and she is on anuj.
She opens her and anuj panties and throw it away.
She started kissing him from the junction between neck and chest to his abs, to his nipples. She bit and sometimes give the wet kisses to control him. Anuj is now out of control.... He is continuously mourning hu
Er name "aaaannnuuuu.....baby......harder......"
His little one is now standing and required something to pour the contents.
Anu can feel this and she is smiling in her mind. She then reach more down to his umbilicus and kissed him several times. She slowly and steady reach to his little man and give a trail of kisses there.... Anuj both hand are on her head to give her the proper support. On reaching the tip she opend her mouth a wide and carry his little man in her mouth. As soon as it reach the mouth... The sensation startee in him and she feels the gag like reflex but she control herself and kissed his little balls several times. The tighted baals are about to release....
"Anu... Baas.... Aab aur nahi.... Pls.... I need u..... Right now.... Down..... There..... Pls..... Baby.... Help.... Me..... "
Anu smiled and remove his little member from her mouth and position herself to get inside . His hands reach to her face. Her one hand grabbed her one breast and her other hand held his member. In a synchronized manner they lip lock kissed each other she pressed her breast and entered him in her. The mourns are not herd as both are kissing. But the sound of heavy breaths and moving together in the synchronized fashion is herd. The ac of the room keep them chills. After while they both feels sleepy but
"Mummy..... Mummy.... "
"Beb.... "
"Shu.... "
And ca runs out of room.
Maan stand up and moves to take their cloths and wear faster.
Ca comes back to their room.
"Mummy papa aap yaha me aap dono ko kaha kaha dundh rahi thi "
"Hum"
"Aur aap done ese.... Kutch hua hai kya papa aapko... Aapki aur mummy ke saas phool rahi hai kya... Dr ko bulao... Bua ko bluavu... "
"Nahi bebli.... Idher aa"
And ca runs to her.
"Aap itna jaldi uth gaye... Vo bhi mumma ke bina "
"Oh ho mummy time to dekho.... 7 baj rahe hai mujhe school jana hai 8 baje.... Ise aap jaldi kehte hai.... "
"Ha vahi to mene bola aapki mummy ko samajti hi nahi hai..... Ek kam hat me lo to khatam hi kerti hai" And winks at her.
She is astonishing by this.
"Vese papa aap kam kya ker rahe the ki aaj mujhe jagana bhi yaad nahi aaya. "

"Vo me"
"Bataiye bataiye na anuj kya ker rahe the"
"Vo me... Hum... "
"Ye vo, hum, me kya hai papa"
"Vo hum na ... Ha yaad aaya.... Exercise ker rahe the... Hai na Anu...... "
And Anu blushes harder.
"Sachi papa.... "
"Mucchi meri princess"
and kissed her forehead
"Phir to aap mujhe bhi jaga dena me bhi karungi aab se exercise"
And maan see each other and blushed.
"Aacha meri maa... Kal se tu bhi ker lena exercise. Aabhi chale hame school ke liye ready hona hai. "
"Thik hai.... Ek min. "
"Kya hua princess. "
"Ke mummy ki lipstick aapke lips per kese aayi. Papa aap kub se lagane lage mumma ki lipstick aur aap mummy... Aapne dekha ki papa laga rahe hai to bola kyu nahi.... Ese aacha lagta hai papa lipstick kerte hue. Kya aap bhi papa.... Agar lagani hi thi to thodi light lagate aur thodi aachi lagate... Ye kya pure lips per falaye hui hai. Aur ek min.... Mummy aaj to aap bhi lipstick kese lagati hai bhool gaye hai.... Aapke bhi lips per puri lipstick faile hui hai. Kya kiya tha aap dono ne batao.... Kahi aap dono ne lipstick to kha nahi li na..... Bad manners.... Aaj lagta hai mujhe hi samjana padega kese lagate hai lipstick. "And maan see each other In  the astonishing manner.
They are framing the words for the ans. When mukku arrivee and see them with ca.
Ca reach to mukku and hugged her.
" Bua aaj aap bhi help ker dena papa mummy ko samjane me "
"Kis chij ko samjane me "
Ca narrated the incident she created with lipstick.
Mukku chuckle and said "choti..... Aapki mummy aur papa ko aati hai lipstick kerna... Baas yu hi kabhi kabhi inhe maan hota hai ese dikhne ka isliye esa kerte hai. "
"Kya sach me mummy"
"Ha "
"To thik hai "
"Aab thik hai  to chale school bhi to jana hai "
"Oh ha.... " And all starts doing their dailywork.

..........   ...........

Tell me how is the chapter.....

Thanks to all the people who read this....

Let me sorry for the typos.....

Thank you for reading....

Happy MaAn.... Trust MaAn

Spread happiness....