MaAn and projector

A short scene when anuj is watching the wedding video of sample

Anuj is watching the sample wedding video all alone in the room. When anu arrived on the screen he blushed and throw the flying kiss to her. He feels very jealous of all as all dulhe wale are dancing and being himself dulhan wale is standing at the gate seeing them dancing.
"Aaj to me anu to bataunga ki mere bina dance kese kerte hai. "
And he falls in the beauty of his queen.

And a sound of opening the door make him  come in sense.anu is coming in hurry
"Aap aabhi tak nahi soye. Kal office hai na. Chal ye so jaiye...... "
And her vision directed towards the projector screen.
He is watching sample wedding video.
"Ye kub aaya banke. Itna jaldi thodi hi aata hai "
"You should know ki me kon hu..... " And action like he is hero.
"Dikhye na mujhe "
And she sit besides him on the left side. And put the blanket over the legs and hugged him.
She watches the video it's the video of only her and anuj not any other .
"Anuj samar aur dimple kaha hai "
"Vo.... Mene.... Sirf hamara video banane ko kaha tha specially for me. "
"Anuj aap bhi na.... Kuch bhi bolte nahi aap "
"Sahi to kaha mane..... Ye video sirf hamare liye hai baki ka video ek mahene ma aayega. "
And Anu blushes and hide her face in the strong arms of anuj.
"Kutch bhi "and she slightly hits him on his chest.
Aww... Esa nahi lagta ki koi mujhe jese blole..... Suri... Muj jese bholuram ko kutch jyada ji marta hai.... " And he try to be innocent.
She hit him with 2 hands on his chest for a while laughing and then anuj hugged her tightly.
"Anuj vapas pahele se lagaiye ne "
And he restart the video.
Both are watching their romance on screen.
The dim lights are enough for them to see and feel each other.
Anuj arm and chest are providing the pillow to the Anu
Anu has put her hands on his chest touching his heart.
The legs are entangled inside the blanket.
The entry scene is running and both are smiling seeing this.
"Anuj isme to mane bahot aacha dance kiya hai na "
"Ha baby.... Per aage isse bhi aacha dance hai "
Then the scene is shown where Anu ask for the dulhe ka dance.
"Anu kutch yaad aaya..... "
"Hummm... Ki aap ese hi aaye the..... "
"Ha.... "
"Per aap jo dance ker rahe the na vo dekhne layak tha "
"Kyu bhai "
"Kyoki aap ek utvale dulhe ki tarah chilla rahe the meri saadi kervao meri saadi kervao.... " And she laughed.
"To kya kerta meri saadi late hui thi to yaahi kahunga "
And Anu try to suppres the smile.
"Dekho aage biwi "
Anu noded in yes both again watch the video.
Next scene is the most favorite scene of maan.... They are dancing without knowing that they are in the crowd.
Ankusk bhai headed ahead anuj for the dance with Anu . All are cheering them.
Pakhi said - come on buddy hame ladke valk ko harana hai....
Toshu - mummy havi ho jana aaj buddy per.
Mukku said from behind- aare toshu ye bhi koi poochne ki baat hai.... Vo to roj hota hai....
And all are doing awwwww....
The song start and anuj started dancing.
He handed his hand to Anu to move on to dance. Anu grabbed his hand and move round and round to reach him.
Then she hit him hard to move apart. They then synchronized the steps with each other. One one can thik that this is impromptu dance.
At present...
Ani hand slowly grabbed his night suit and opening the top button.
And anuj hand reach her thighs and other hand on waist.
Anu move her hand in circle on his chest and anuj roaming his hand on her thigh
Anuj glared at his wife who is trying to kiss his bare chest.
He immediately encircled his hands on her waist and Pull her in a jerk and rolled on the bed. In this process she kissed his chest and he kissed her forehead.
For a second she closed her eyes due to sudden jerk.
Now she is beneth her anuj. Anuj gently remove his hand from waist and move to her chin and lifted her face up to see her.
"Anu "
"Hum"
"Dekho na upar "
And she slowly slowly see him.... Bare shirt and his face...
He has a broad smile on his face and eyes are filled with passion of love.
"Anu saadi sample ki hui hai hamari nahi ki tum itna sharma rahi ho "
And anuj amiled and Anu hit him continuously.
"Sant meri balendhari biwi sant "
"Me balendhari"
"Aabhi batati hu aapko"
And she hit him slowly but continuously on his chest .
And then a sudden laugh appears on their face.
After a second
Anuj tie her interrupted hair behind her ears and Anu sharma gai....
Anuj slowly moves ahead to kiss her forehead.
Then anuj kissed her eyes. Then her cheecks then he was about to move further down when Anu turn them upside down like Anju beneth anu.
Anuj is astonishing by the sudden boldness of Anu. Then she put her arms in such a way that his face is between her hands. She leaned down and kissed his cheek then she give a trail of kissed starting from cheek to ear lobe to down beneth his coller bone.
Anuj grip loosen slowly and she get chance to escape. She hit him and move out of bed when anyj grabbed her pallu and she felt that someone is holding her. He slowly move to the Anu. On reaching neaar her he down his hands to grip her hands and then in a jerk he grabbed her in back hug. P
Anuj wishper "ase pareshaan nahi kerte Anu bada dard hota hai "
And he lower down on front of her and grabbee her hands and planted the kiss.
He planted the trail of kisses from palm to coller bone and then slightly remove her saree pin. The pallu was about to but anuj grabbed the pallu in his mouth and hugged her and trying to remove the doori of blouse. Anu is just feeling the new way to romance with her husband. Then anuj grabbed the pallu and wind it up upon themselves such that both get entangled inside it. Then he just forcefully twist her around and both fall on the bed  and pallu is also open and anuj also opens the blouse with that. Anu remove his night robe and now his muscular arms are seen sexy in the dim light. Anuj slowly moves down to her legs and started planting kisses on her foot then legs then thigh. And remove her sarri completely. Anu is loosing her control. Anuj then nove to her navel and started planting kisses and move downward. "Aahhh.... "
And anuj smiles . And Anu removed her blouse by themselves.
He touches her at her women hood and gently and plant a kiss there. She can't able to handle all this and she grabbed her breast and molds them. He see this and he hold her hand and molded her breast with the force while kissing her at lowers.
He slowly moves upward kissing her and on reaching the breast he gently kisses her nipples. "Aah......anuj bas have heran kero ma ne "
("Aah.... Anuj stop troubling me ")
And he smiled....
He moves further upward kissing to her ears and whisper " Anu are u sure"and bite her ear lobe
"Yes.... Anuj..... Aah.... ".
And in  the projector pandit ji " Saadi sampann hui aaj se aap dono pati patni hai "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.........

Tell me how is the chapter...?

Happy MaAn.... Trust MaAn 

Spread happiness....