Anuj ka janmdin

This story belong to my baby sister ananyagudi whom I meet here and extended the friendship to the next level...... Happy birthday to you Ananaya..... My writing partner ..... May God always bless u and you get what you deserve this year.... Have a great day and celebrate the birthday with family and friends....... I love u Ananya... A small gift from me.....

Let's complete your fantasy.... Agar galti ho gai ho to maaf ker dena......

Sorry this is your surprise that i irritated u the most.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know ki anuj ka birthday nahi hai aabhi but for someone gift.... Anuj ka birthday aaj hi hoga....

Hans lena agar me ek mahine baad anuj ka birthday manau to....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This is the longest ever update of mine in this story so read it with popcorn and proper time 😁😁

18 + content
...............

The loud beep of car heard on the midnight at 11:55 pm at the Kapadia Mension.
A tall handsome man stepped out of car and runs towards the entrance of house. He entered the home.
"Anu.... Anu... Kaha ho tum... Dekho sorry aab aage se esa nahi hoga.. Me nahi rakhunga dinner ke saath meeting.... Pls na Anu.... "
He searches her here and there.
"Anu.... Anu.... "
"Aauch.... "
"Ye bich me kisne kiya... " "Sayad choti ne rakha hoga "
"Princess..... Baccha.... Choti.... Dekho papa aa gaye..... "
"Kamal hai koi javab nahi verna to her roj subse pahele aa jati thi "
"Gk..... Anu.... Kaha ho sub ke sub.... "
He is searching in the home.... And said "lights on"
The lights reflect the beauty of hall.... The entrance is decorated by the balloon and at center the heart shaped balloon is placed with the written.... Papa
The sofas are placed on the side and a big heart of flower is drawn with written... Kapadia ji..... The hall is all decorated with the fairy lights and balloon.
And he has the flashback-
It's the day when he come home at the new year.
(A twist is here dheeraj is not with him and he came early)
As he entered he saw the darkness... The first time the kapadia mension has darkness after coming of Anu. Anu comes running to him and hugged him tightly and said.... I love u i love u i love u so much anuj.... Me aapke bina nahi reh payi aaj saal ke pahele din..... I maan u kapadia ji.....
Anuj said - I maan u too Mrs kapadia... Aaj mera bhi dil nahi laga aapke bina office me....
And he hugged him tightly.
Anu said - lights on
And he is astonished by the decorations of house. The heart shaped flower rangoli at the entrance . the fairy lights all around. The wallpaper has changed to maan ki paheli mulakaat vali tashvir. The dinning table has a big chocolate cake. dark chocolates at the table.
Anuj -anu ye....sub...
Anu - of ho kapadia ji aap bhool gaye aaj hamara pehla new year hai ek saath. Aur baki sub party me gaye hai....
Anuj - to... Aapka... Matlab... Hai ki... Aaj... Hum.... Bilkul....
And he proceeds to her and wishper in her ears.
Anuj - akele hai... And kissed her earlobe.
Anu blushed hard and bow down her head in sharam.
And anuj pick her up and and twist her around and said in the loud voice -i... Love u anu...... I love u......
Anu is astonished by the move and as he speaks she blushed hard. She hit him and said - uttariy niche mujhe anuj.
Anuj - aaj to nhai hi utrogi tum anu.... I love u...
And then he slowly get her down. They ar looking in each other's eyes without blinking and the tension arrise between them. Anuj proceeds forward and leen to her lips and kissed her. She also reciprocated the kiss. They parted and 12 rang and anuj said - happy new year anu....
Anu - aapko bhi happy now year kapadia ji....
And their glaze appear hotter then them. They entered their vision deep inside each other and searching for the passion. Anuj grabbee her by her waist and put her on the nearby table. He quickly kissed her. The sudden kiss make her blush hard and forward her glare on the floor. He kissed her left cheeks then right and when he moved upwards to kiss her forehead she immediately grabbed his lips in between and they turn this kiss to personate one. They are kissing each other like there is no more tomorrow. She removed his blazer and opend the buttons of shirt. He sided her hair and opened her blouse dori. They left each other due to lack of oxygen . Their breaths becomes heavy and there is rapid movement of chest.
They fixes their eyes on each other for sometimes . His hands slowly moves inside her waist and tickel her a little. She shiver by the move of his hands on her. She get irritated by the tickle but he give her mischievous smile. He further moves downward and sided her pallu to one side and kissed her at the navel. She grabbed his hair and push him more insid her navel and she held the table with one hand and moved her head upside in anticipation. By the time her hand hand reaches to herpallu and she remove it. As soon as pallu falls on his head his glare divertes to her eyes... And said "anu "
"Chal ye na room me...... "
And he carry her in the bridal style and move to their bedroom ...........
His flashback ends when choti shouted....... papa ....... happy birthday.... I love u dadda.....
He carry her in his arms and move her around and twist her. And then hugged her and kissed her cheeks and said "thank you thank you so much princess.... "
Then mukku comes from behind and played the mukabla song. Anu and gk also comes after her.
Anuj had a large smile on his face and whole family dace on the beats of song. At last gk mukku and choti hugged him and all has happy vale tears in their eyes and Anu there says"Thu Thu Thu "and nazar utoring of her family.
Anuj make her enter the family of their own by holding her hand and pull her. They all have a group hug no sorry family hug and choti camera capture the pic of their family.
" Bhai Chal ye na cake cut kerne... "
"Ha papa chalye ne... Me kub se wait ker rahi hu cake ka "
"Chalo... "
And all reached the cake table. The cake is chocolate flavour and Happy birthday Anuj is written. Anuj blow the candlee and princess and anuj cut the cake. He first feed his princess then mukku then gk and then anu. Anu winked him. And he is astonished by her move because she winked only when there is more surprise for him.
He blushed hard and mukku see this. Mukku is standing by the side of anuj and anu is feeding cake to princess.
"Bhai aaj to poori raat aapki khaterdari hone vali hai "
"Ha,..... " and he blushed. And come in sense what he said.
"Mukku... "
"Bhai... Rahne dijye.... Me samajhi hu aapko.... " And hit him slightly by her elbow.
"Baccha esa kutch nahi hone vala..... "
"Oh... Aab me samji.... Aaj to expectations se jyada hone vala hai... "
Anuj try to stop her.
"Bhai you carry on... Me nahi rokungi aapne bhai ko. Princess aaj aap hamare room me soyengi"
"No me aaj papa ke pass hi soungi.... Aaj papa ka birthday hai to me hu na unke liye special to aaj me mere papa ke saath hi soungi. "
"Thik hai bebli aaj aap hamare saath hi sona "
And anuj face fall and mukku can't say a word to her. Gk move to his room and slept already.
"Bhai me bhi aapke saath so jau. "
"Aa ja ne mari mukkudi.... Aaj hum sub saathe me soyenge"
They all happily move to maan bedroom and change their colths to night suit and reach bed.
Maan are sleeping on side and choti and mukku are sleeping in between them.
Anu sing a Lauurby and they both went to sleep in no minutes. Anuj is still awaken.
He wish to get a surprise from her wife. He checked her.... But she is sleeping so he become sad and went to sleep.
After 1 hour....
Anuj phone rang.... The caller id is Baby❤😘.
He take the phone and "hello"
"Anuj jaldi se kitchen me aaye ne jal raha hai.... "
"Anu.... Kya hua thik to ho na tum.... "
"Thik hoti to phone kerti"
"Na "
"To ye timepass kerne ka samay hai jaldi aaye ne... Aur ha babli aur princess ke pass takye laga dena taki vo girre na. "
"Aaya me. " And the call cut. And he hurriedly take set pillows by the side of children and run to kitchen.
In the way of kitchen there is a guest room.
Anu is standing at the door of guest room and as he passed by that room she pulled him and fix him at the wall and captured his lips which turn into a personate kiss in no time.
As they are having lack of oxygen they separated.
"Anu tum thik to ho na.... Kaha jala.... Kya hua.... Kitchen.... And so on.... "
Anu is not at all interested in his talk and continuously glazing at his lips and as he not stop by the time she lifted her body a little. Grabbee his face some down ... Move closure to him leaving no space between them and captured his lips again. Anuj is not responding first but then he started reciprocating the kiss and hold her face with both hands. They are kissing like that as if there is no tomorrow. She kissed until he stopped taking random talks.
Due to lack of oxygen they left each other.
"Happy birthday babu"
"Thank you.... Kya bola tumne Anu. "
Anu down her head in blushing.
"Bolo na Anu pls.... "
"Babu... "She whisper.
" Jor se bolo na Anu"
"Babu right"
"Humm..... " And she hold his shirt and burried her head in his chest....
And they hugged each other.
They remain there in the same position for a while.
Then Anu grabbed his hand and kiss his hand and said " Aab chale cake cut ker le ... "
"Ha Chal ye "
And both smiled and both move towards the dinning table holding hands in hand . Anu give him the knife. They hold the knife with their hands and cut the cake. Anuj make her feed first but she don't eat the piece. She hold it in between her lips and move towards th lips of anuj and then they both eat the cake together with a kiss. . .......
He spread the cake on her lips and then remove the same with his tongue.
"Anu cake bahot aachi hai... "
"Aur kutch"
"Aur"
He follow her and she take her steps back. She finally reach the wall and he moves to her. Her breath become high and he moved closer to her leaving no space between them. He leaned down to her lips and hands move inside her pallu. He catches her from her waist and carry her in his strong arms and said "i love u anu..... I love u anu..... "
She beat her slightly and said - "anuj dheere... Sub so rahe hai.... "
"Oh ha... "
"Sorry baby"
And he drop her down.
Suddenly her hand fall on the cake... She take some cake in her palm while he is busy with niharofying her baby. She suddenly apply the cake on his face.. And run away...
He shouted - "anu...... "
"Ha ha ha "
He got frustrated by her and wash his face as quick as he can and run behind her to catch her.
A sound comes from garden "kapadia ji saaf ker liya muh ki me ker du.... Ha ha ha... "
And he rushed at garden.
The lights are off . He entered and anu said - lights on.
And the tarrace is decorated with beautiful fairy lights. The fountain has its own beauty. A small pond is there. On other end one statue is there which is like baby kissing each other.