Sick 😷 Anu

7 am Kapadia Mansion

Anuj twist his hand with the eyes closed and he found someone on the other side of bed.

Normally when he wake up his love anu is already ready to prepare breakfast.

But today he saw anu by his side with the legs and hand folded and shivering.

Anuj- anu... Kya hua....

And he check her forehead.

Anuj- tumhe to bukhar hai anu

And he wakes up quickly and turn off the AC. He take the duet and put it on the anu

He called the doctor and come to see anu.

She is now not shivering but she had a high fever.

At that time choti and mukku comes to say good morning to their parents.

Mukku -good... Mor... Bhai bhahi ko kya hua.

And she and choti quickly run to her side.

Choti- mumma kya hua.

Anuj-choti kutch nahi hua hai choti thoda bukhar hai mumma ko. Chalo aap ko school jana hai na ready ho jaiye. Me kamal bhai ko bol deta hu ki aapko nasta keeva de.
Mukku aaj aap choti ko tayar ker do na. Tahtak me doctor se baat ker keta hu ki vo kab tak aayege.

And anuj kisses choti hand and forehead.

Choti - don't worry dadda. Mujhe bua tayar ker degi aap doctor se baat ker lo.

Mukku- ha bhai aap bhabhi ke paas bethye me choti ko ready kerke school ke liye ready ker dungi.

Choti - chalye bua.

Both leave the room.

Anuj (to himself) - ek kam kerta hu paati ker deta hu.... Usse thodi rahat mil jayegi.

And he bring a bowl full of water. And then slightly pull the duet from head and put patti on her.

In half a min he check the patti which is hot enough.

He worries and think - yaar ye anu ka bukhar to utar hi nahi raha. Ye doctor bhi kaha reh gaye.

He again call doctor- he'll doctor aap kab tak aayenge. Anu to bohot bukhar hai.

Doctor-me baas aa hi rha hu mr. Kapadia.

Anuj don't even bother to cut phone and he again change the patti.

Meanwhile choti and mukku reach there.

Choti - dadda good bye. Love u.

Anuj- love u too baccha.

And he kissed her hands.

Choti feels the tears in her hands.

Choti -dadda aap roiye mat. Mumma sam tak ekdam thik ho jayegi. Aur me bua ke saath chali jaungi aaj school. Aap aaj mumma ke paas he rahye.

Anuj- mera pyera baccha....

And he hugged her tightly.

Then choti broke the hug and wipe the years of her father.

Mukku standing there also wipe the tears which reach her cheek

Mukku- baccha chalo aab

Choti- ekj min bua.

She reached near her mumma and slightly kissed her forehead and said - kanha bro dhyan rakhjo aur jaldi se thik ker dena mumma ko.

She then reach to her bua and said - chalye