MaAn ka baby shower

"Anuj uthye na"
Anuj wake up in hurry
"Anu kya hua sub thik to hai , kutch hua hai kya batao na "
"Dekhye subah ho gai"
"Hai"
"Dekhye na anuj 4 baje hai "
"Anu aabhi raat hai...." And cupped her face.
"Per ye lights" And she makes the cutie face.
"Baby aapko andhare se daar lagta hai na..... "
"Ha "
"To mene start ki.... "
"Sacchi anuj "
"Ha baby.... Chalo aab so jao... "
And he make her sleep in bed.
"Anuj andhera... "" Anu Aap so jaiye me hu yaha dekho.... Me bandh kar du lights... "
"Ha per mere pass hi rahna... Kahi mat jana.... Chod ker mat jana.... "
"Ha baby... Me yahi hu nahi jaunga kahi bhi aab so jaiye verna chotu baby kese soyega "
"Anuj ... "
"Ha bolo "
"I love u anuj.... Ye hamara baby hai anuj sirf hamara.... "
"Ha Anu.... Tum so jao jaldi se. "
Anuj creases her head with is hands and she tightly hold his waist and hide her face in his thigs. And sleep cuddling to him with a cute smile.
Anuj is just seeing his sleeping beauty antics of sleeping.
He slept in sitting position only hugging her.
At 8 :00 am
Mukku and choti come to their room.
Anuj ask them to be silent.
"Papa mummy aabhi tak soyi hui hai "
"Ha princess"
"Kyu"
"Aapki mumma ka aapko pata hai na kese soti hai.... Raat ko jagna aur subah sona. "
"Oh.... Per papa aaj to jaldi uth jana chahiye tha na unhe "
"Aaj to baby.... "
"Su.... Princess apki mumma ko nahi pata.... "
"Sorry bua... "
And they left them alone. Anuj slowly loosed her grip and move to take bath.
Anu is sleep like she is alone to capture the bed.
Anuj get fresh and entered the room and saw her baby sleeping like the baby in the whole bed.
He smiled and move to kitchen. He make the whole breakfast and specially the kali mirch vali chai which is favorite of his Anu.
Mukku and choti said goodbye to them and leave saying that kaka and devika already left them and they all meet them at the destination.
Anuj take the breakfast to room and placed it besides the bed. He reaches to anu and kissed her. She smilled in sleep and hugged him.
"Anu subah ho gai "
"Sone dijye ne anuj "
"Baby sone to du per aaj hame devika ke ghar jana hai na.... "
"Ha uske ghar jana hai aaj... "
"Mana ker dijye ne anuj devika ko.... Mujhe nahi jana aaj.... Kal chalenge... Good night"
"Baby utho na kitni baar mana karenge . Aaj jo jana hi padega..... Chalo na.... Verna devika mujhe maar maar ker kachumber bana degi....."
" To me kha lungi... Mere baby ke liye bhi aach hoga.... "
"Kya me kha lungi... Anu pls na utho na... Dekhi mene kali mirch vali chai banayi hai.... "
She wake up and hugged him and kissed his cheeks.
"Sacchi anuj..... I love u "
"I love u too baby.... "And kissed her.
He creasee his hand on her tummy and said " Good morning baby..... Mummy ko jyada par shan mat kerna ok "
And the baby kikked him. And both chuckle and hugged each other.
Anuj offered her breakfast and they both do the breakfast.
Then maan bmget up of bed as they have to go to devika house
Anu have done her washing hair and come out in towel.
Anuj is arranging the bed and other things and taking cloths for them.
Anu come out and anuj see her in towel wrapped around her body. His sight started moving up from leg to thighs to abdomen to breasts And to face.
"Anuj aapne kapde nahi rakhe the bathroom me "
"Ha.... "
"Kyu "
"I love u.... "
"I love u tooo kapadia ji per kapde kyu nahi rakhe "
"Hummmm"
"Kya hummmm.... Bataiye na "
"Ha"
"Anuj "
"Aaannnuuujjjjjjjj"
Anuj comes out of dreamy land.
"Kyu nahi rakhe kapde"
He comes closure to her step by step and hugged her and then move back for the back hug and then take her to the dressing table and said "aaj mera mann tha meri Anu to tayar kerne ka to bassss "
Anu blushed hard and hide her face down to earth in sharam.
Anuj slowly and sweetly rubbed her hairs to dry them and then use the dryer to dry them.
Some hair irritated Anu 's eyes so he removed it with a sharp glaze to her. She just do is blushing hard on his glaze.
She wear the blouse and underskirt while anuj is bringing the sari for her.
As he returned he sided her hairs and fix the blouse hooks in a very touchy way leaving her saying "annnnnuuujjjjj.... Jaldi..... "
Ahe kissed her back with every hooking hooks. She just do is holding the stool tightly on which she is sitting.
Then he sit down and start giving wet kisses to her back from down to up till he reach her dori. He takes the dori in her hand and closed it in a very touching fashion. With the kisses at her left junction of neck and shoulder. She can only do is mourning his name. He then make her wear the sari and fixing her plates. He make her sit and sided her hairs to maker her wear new necklace. The earings and bangles, the payal and do antra on her feets. He then move to her hairs and let them open.
She has tears by seeing this .
"Anu kya hua? Ro kyu rahi ho"
"Kutch nahi kapadia ji.... Aab aab bhi bholuram hi hai"
And she hugged her and wipes her tears.
"Baby aab chale hume jana hai na devika ke ghar"
"Ha Chal ye"
And they both get in the car and she landed her head on his shoulder and take her hand and entangled them and he kissed her head...
Tha car reached midway when it move in the opposite direction of that of devika home.
"Anuj iss side se"
"Aabhi aabhi devika ka call aaya tha ki vo ghar per nahi hai... Vo maa ke ghar gai hai isliye hum bhi vahi jaa rahe hai. "
"Maa ke ghar... Sacchi.... "
"Ha "
"Thank you thank you thank you so much anuj.... Aap soch bhi nahi sakte ki me kittni khush hu aaj.... "
"Subah hi me maa ko yaad ker rahi thi aur aabhi aap maa ke pass le ja rahe ho.... I love u... So much kapadia ji... " And she again hugged him.
After a while they reach kmaa house.
Anu reached the entrance while anuj comes after parking the car.
"Anu.. Tum yahi ho aabhi tak"
"Anuj dekhye na maa ne pahele bar bandh rakha hai darvaja. "
"To koi baat nahi... Baby aap khol do "
"Ha ye to me bhool hi gai"
And both hold hand in hand "Anu aaram se... Pahele aapna daya per andar rakhna "
As Anu step in she the flower falls on them. They saw a path of rose petals. Anu is astonished by this. MaAn ka baby shower is written there.
Devika mukku choti gk bhavesh kmaa nishita (bhavesh ki wife) nihar (bhavesh's son) ar there welcoming them with flowers. She goes to kmaa and hugged her. And then all.
"Maa tujhe yaad tha"
"Yaad kese nahi hoga.... Teri maa hu... Hum sub ne socha tha ki agar teri God bharai yaha ho to aacha rahega isliye yaha rakhi.... "
"Thanku thanku subko thanku..... "
"Mummy chalo na us jule per... Aapke liye specially mene sajaya hai.... "
"Chalo"
And they reached the swing. Choti make her sit and take her balaye.... And said thu thu thu.
They all swing her slightly.
And kmaa has tears in her eyes.
"Maa to ro kyu rahi hai... "
"Kutch nahi... Teri baki God bharai yaad aa gai... Jisme me aayi nahi thi... Aur... "
"Bas ne maa... Jo hua so hua... Aaj to jene de aache se.... Vo kyu yaad kerna....chalo aab mujhe aachi vali treatment chaiye.... Akhir me - to me mom - hu.... To maa ke liye kutch to karo.... "
And all cheered up.
Anuj and choti perform her aarti and then both kissed her at her forehead.
Kmaa give her a basket full of fruits and a cheque of 1000 rs signed by her. (Kmaa ne pahele baar check se paise diye the....)
Bhavesh and nishita give her ghee ka dabba and kangan
Gk gave her sweets and keys of their new branch at surat.
Devika gave her imli and gown.
Choti and nihar give her roses and a baby cot written baby maan on that.
Anuj give her ice cream.
"Anuj aapne itna hi diya.... Aur kutch nahi denge.... "
"Aur kya du tumhe.... "
And she become sad.
"Lights of.... "
"Anuj kaha hai aap... Maa.... Bebli.... Bhavesh.... Mukku.... Devu.... "
And the song started....
मेरी दुनिया, मेरी दुनिया
मेरी दुनिया तू ही रे
मेरी खुशियाँ, मेरी खुशियाँ
मेरी खुशियाँ तू ही रे
रात दिन तेरे लिए सजदे करूँ
दुआएँ माँगूँ रे
मैं यहाँ अपने लिए रब से तेरी
बलाएँ माँगूँ रे

तूने ही जीना सिखाया
हमलोगों को अच्छा इंसां बनाया
ज़िन्दगी है तेरा साया
अनजानों को सीधा रास्ता दिखाया
तू नई इक रौशनी ले आई है
जीवन की राहों में
हर घड़ी गुज़रे तेरी सारी उमर
अब अपनी बाहों में

हमने की जो भी खतायें
हम झेलेंगे उनकी सारी सज़ा भी
हमने की जितनी जफ़ाएँ
हम उनसे भी अब करेंगे वफ़ा भी
हो हम नए मौसम नया आलम नया
बदले हैं अरमाँ भी
कह रही एहसास की गहराइयाँ
ठहरा है तूफ़ां भी
मेरी दुनिया, मेरी दुनिया...
And all dance on the song.... With the centre at maan. At last he give her new chain with name written as #MaAn . She becomes happy and thanks all....
"Now it's the time for cake cutting.... "
And choti and nihar bring the cake.

Maan with choti and nihar cut the cake and clicked many photos

"Anu aab games ki bari"
And they played the games... Like
guessing the gender
Diper changing
Feed the beby
Name suggestion
What should to be mom and father has to know
Passing the parcel
Diper cake
Draw the beby
And many more.
In most of games Anu wins... And then they went for the photo shoot.....

They clickee many photos and then the baby shower get complete on a happy note that they bring the new member soon

. . ......... .....
A small update on the demand.... Sorry for the late update..... But finally I did it.....

Let me sorry for the typos.....

Thank you for reading....

Happy MaAn....

Spread happiness....