English teacher 🤭

Sunday morning at the dinning table during breakfast,
Anu- anuj me.... Vo..... Me..... Kutch nahi...
Anuj- bolo anu.... Kya bat hai.....
Anu - anuj mujhe na English padhni hai
Anuj- ka sacchi...... Thik hai Anu me tumhara admission aabhi kerva deta hu college me . Thode dino me tum college join ker lena. Aur office ki chinta mat kerna vo me dekh lunga
Anu - aare nahi anuj.
Anuj - kyu nahi?
Anu - mujhe college nahi jana.
Anuj - kyu
Anu - Mujhe aapse sikhni hai English. Aapko jub time ho tub.
Anuj - par Anu clg vale aache se sikha denge
Anu- par vaha aap nahi honge ne . Aur vase bhi aabhi choti aapni nani ke ghar gai hai aur mukku bhi nahi hai to hame thodi der beth ker bate kerne ka vaqt bhi mil jayega. Agar me clg gai to na hi mai free houngi aur na hi aap.
To aap mujhe kal.. Nahi aaj se English sikha dena. Subah hum office jayenge aur saam to English classes me. Thik che.
Anuj - aab hum aapne etna soch hi liya hai to phir hum kon hote hai mana kerne vale.
Anu - anuj. And she glared him.
Anuj - thik hai mohatarama. Jesa aap kahe.
And they both smiled.
As only 2 people are are home other house hold helpers are sent on holiday.
Anu makes the lunch while anuj check the preparation for study.
After lunch they reach the bedroom which is now the reading room.
Anuj - Anu me ek sakht teacher hu. Mujhe koi bhi sararat ya disturbance nahi chahiye. Padhai ke vaqt sirf padhai.
Anu chuckle and said - thik hai.
Anuj- let's begins the class.
Aaj me tumhe sirf naye naye sabd batunga taki tumhe pata chale ki kis sabda ka kya meaning hota hai.
Anu - ok sir.
Anuj - ye rahe sabda - the is and you he that was get place live back little year hot good under our we dress two want air want land them kind light Need found work number.
Inn sub sabdo ka matlab.....
Anuj is making her understand but she is in another mood.
She not even looking like she is learning.
She has her eyes fixed on the movement of lips whenever he speak and the movement of fingers when he write something.
Her not so innocent mind make the plan to spoil the sunday.
Anuj- Anu samaj aaya
Anu - ha.... Ha sir aa gaya sirf ye samaj nahi aaya.
Anuj - kya
Anu stand up from her seat and moves to him and sat in his lap.
Anuj - Anu kya
Anu make not so innocent touch from the forehead to the his chin.
Anu - ye sir..... Hot, handsome, sexy.......
Anuj understand her meaning and so said- Anu aabhi nahi ha Anu.
Anu in the most sexy way - aabhi nahi to kub sir.... Please.... Samjaiye na.....
Anu not leave her and so soon he leaves his maryaada of teacher.
Anuj - iss tarah teacher to pareshaan kerne ka punishment milega tumhe.
And all he was just pick her up in the arms and put her on the bed. And is is all over her.
Anuj - aacha ji aab kehye na biwi ji ese sikhenge english.
And he slide her hair from the face.
She shied and turn her face on other side. Anuj take her face on the and turn her towards hoos side. He move is fingers from the forehead to nose to lips to chin to cleavage and tobr ast and pinchee her.
Anu - aah.... Dhire...
Anuj - kya dhere... Yaad rakhyega biwiw ji aapne hi uksaya hai hame... To punishment to milegi hi...
Anu - esi baat hai... To me bhi dekhti hu ki aaj kisko punishment milti hai.... Mujhe ya aapko
And she turn him to the bed and she is on him.
He is blushing on her entics
She unbuttoned his shirt without loosing the eye contact and then starte kissing and biting his bare torso like the jangli billi and all anuj can do is just taking her name in pain and pleasure. The room is filled with morns of anuj
She then take his hand to unpin her pallu.
As soon as her pallu slide down from her body... Her deep blouse gives the perfect view of her melons...
Anuj - not bad Mrs. Kapadia
Anu shied on his words and before Anu can say do anything he cupped her face and grabbed her lips to a personate deep kiss... Which is left when there is less of oxygen.
He broke the kiss and opened the sari plates in a go and sari meets with the floor and he removed his shirt and that also meet the floor with her sari.
He kissed her all over the face and she does the same.
Now he slowly and touchingly remove the blouse which come in between them.
He immediately reached her left breast and licks her and pressing the other one with the other hand. She grabbed his hair and press it against her more deeply and she is morning his name in the pleasure with pain.
Anu - anuj... Pls.... Aab aur nahi.....
Anuj give her the mischievous smile and removed the underskirt and his pant.....he grabbed her lips again and then in jerk sided the last piece of clothes which come in between them.
He immediately put his middle finger in her without asking and she cannot do anything as her lips is covered by his lips. Shee want to morn a loud so she bite his lips a hard and she tasted his blood.
He increase his finger speed in and until she left his lips.
Anuj - ye kya kiya meri jangli billi.... Kal office jana hai...
Anu - suri ne
Anuj - kya suri
Anu - ye baat kerne ka samai hai...
Anuj - nahi
Anu - to jo ker rahe hai vo kerye  ne... Pareshan kyu ker rahe hai.
Anuj smiled and showered the kisses on her. And then removed the last piece of cloth and entered his member and Anu morn a loud.
He increase the pace and sometimes decrease the pace and stop when both went out.
Anuj fall on the side of anu and said - sikh li...
Anu - ha bahot aache se...
And both chuckle and hugged each other and sleep in each other's embrace.
Pls tell me how is the story in the comments....
.
.
.
.
.
.
..........  ..
Pls tell me how is the story in the comments.. 

Let me sorry for the typos.....

Thank you for reading....

Happy MaAn.... Trust MaAn

Spread happiness....