•|6|• TÚRK€¥

We just landed in Turkey and cold breeze shooked me hard to make me shiver slightly and a sneeze left my mouth

We just landed in Turkey and cold breeze shooked me hard to make me shiver slightly and a sneeze left my mouth. Mama Jaan was right! She told me, there was going to be cold.

I was wearing long pants with t-shirt and trench coat. I clenched the coat tighter in my hands as i was again hit by a cold breeze. Damn!

He glanced at me for a split second before walking ahead and me being left with no choice followed him. With my peripheral vision i could see some well built people dressed in black with the initials of Z.H following us with our luggage.

He was wearing white T-shirt underneath with black sweater above, black jeans paired with brownish coat. As handsome as ever. MashaAllah! 'Ya Allah! With this beautiful face why haven't you given him a caring heart?

We saw a car waiting for us in the front as Baba Jani had arranged everything beforehand. The car ride was in silence. Just as we entered in the lobby of the Hotel, I felt like we both were the centre of attention because each person, I meant every single individual was looking at us like we were from another planet.

I hate attention but i wasn't a bit scared or nervous from it because someday i have to face it so why not try it now. I glanced towards Zayyan and he was least bothered about it. He silently walked straight to the reception with his famous poker face. His face itself was screaming 'Stay Away'

He took the room key from the reception and I silently followed him to the elevator. Just as we entered our suite. I furrowed immediately.

There was no sofa! My first thought before entering here was to just sleep as i didn't blinked my eye in the plane. I looked towards the bed and it was beautifully decorated with roses, I looked around and saw not only bed but whole room was decorated and the fragrance was spread across the room. I smiled lightly as i saw lily flowers. Finally someone put the lilies beside red roses.

But wait why are we going to live in the same room? We are free to live in Turkey as we want to as there is no one here now. I dared a glance at him and he was frowning hard as something terrible happened.

Closing my eyes i recited some Surahs, took a deep breath and opened my eyes to confront him. 'Ya Allah! Bas sambhal lijiyeh ga'

I took slow and steady steps towards him and stood infront him. He was quiet but his glare was intacted on me as it always is. Don't you get nervous Eda. Stay calm!

"I will book the room next to this one" Just i know how much effort i put to say it at his face. I calmly maintained his dangerous eye contact with me. When after minutes he didn't said anything. I slightly sighed and averting my eyes, i walked passed him.

But just as i took a step away from him, i was jerked back by force and came face to face with his glaring beautiful blue eyes again.

"Do you think i am dying to stay in the same room as you but guess what kitten i don't had and have a f*cking choice" With that he jerked my shoulders aggressively pushing me away slightly and walked towards the bathroom. I was just staring blankly at him.

What exactly did i said wrong to make him angry? No doubt i was hurt but i can't do anything to change it because i don't even have an idea why he was angry in the first place. I was out of my trance when i heard his icy cold voice.

"Don't you dare to step a foot out of the suite. Baba Jani has arranged everything personally so if by any chance Baba got the news about booking the second room than the consequences will be faced my me not you. So, don't test my patience" with that he went inside the bathroom slamming the door hard.

He could've told me politely but he just has to hurt me with his words. I don't know why i am always tongue tide infront of him.

Looking towards the bed something striked my mind. He said i can't use his bed but this bed wasn't his. Was it? A wide satisfactory smile broke out on my lips.

I pushed off the coat from my shoulders, placing it on the stand, I straight went to the bed and laid comfortably pulling my blanket on myself properly and finally closed my eyes. Soon sleep engulfed me and I fell in the deep slumber.

I was in my Dreamland when i felt cold and someone shooking me. I unconsciously tried to pull the warm thing in my hand but it wasn't coming in my hand. I furrowned frustrated and with cold taking a whole of my senses i slowly opened my eyes to see the glaring eyes of a devil.

I flinched in reflex and my head thud against the headboard. "Ahh" I instantly closed my eyes placing my hand on the head.

"Why the hell you are sleeping on the bed"? His dark coated voice reached my ears. I instantly passed him a glare. "What else people normally do on bed"? Just as i uttered the words, i realized my wording was terribly wrong. And i instantly averted my eyes to my lap.

From my peripheral vision i could see his amused expression with a evil smirk forming on his lips. Ugh! I hate myself. But not more than i hate him.
Do you really?.......leave it.

He threw the blanket at my feet which was in his hands and placing his one hand on the headboard beside my head he eye leveled himself according to my eye level. He surely took a bath as his hairs were wet.

"Do you need me to explain wordly or I don't mind explaining practically"