•|13|• M¥ KÍTT€Ñ

After staying there for two days we went to Izmir

After staying there for two days we went to Izmir. It's one of the fastest growing cruise ship ports of call on Aegean sea and i must say it was a excellent place to stay. We spend our next two days browsing the streets and visiting some of the ruins outside the Pompeii. We went to see Izmir clock tower, it was funny gazing at people passing by and sipping some cooling beverage that too in winter.

After that we went to pamukkale, an amazing geographical phenomenon, unique in the world. It is a mini plateaux with hot spring water flowing down from the top of the mountain which on its way down, add white limestone to the ancient plateaux.

You wouldn't believe when i will say he booked it only for us. Shocking isn't it? All this while i was thinking the impossible that if just for his promise he can do these types of things then if he really fall in love with me. It will be heaven on earth. Isn't it? But i know its impossible.

I know this is only till the time we are here and going back home everything will be back to as it was. But i truly hope it will not.

After staying in Izmir for two days we fled to Göreme. A town carved into volcanic rocks. Göreme is the way to the Göreme national park, an UNESCO world heritage site with 10th and 11th century cave churches. The park is also a great zone to sample the traditional Turkish cuisine.

The city itself was situated in the historic region of Cappadocia, in which a beautiful landscape, entirely sculpted by the erosion, the Göreme valley and it's surrounding. Magnificent was the right word to describe what i was seeing.

As this was our last day here, we were doing packing. Checking out of the hotel, we sat in the car which was arranged by Baba Jani and made our way to the airport, specifically to the private garage of the airport where our private Jet was.

The ride to the airport was as usual silent. All these days he didn't talked much nor me. He as usual hugged me to sleep these days but i was thankful for one thing i didn't met his glare nowadays. He was as usual expressionless but warmth was present in his eyes. Many times i caught him staring at me but he wasn't least bit bothered about me caughting him red handed. Don't know about him but i had alot of fun.

We stepped out of the car and coffee fragrance filled my nostrils. I am in love with Turkish coffee. I turned to Zayyan and he was talking to someone, so i kept quiet but seems like he saw me wanting to say something as he showed his hand to the other person and asked me. "What"? I don't know why but this gesture of his fluttered my heart.

"Umm.....I want to have coffee. Can i go"? I asked him pointed to the coffee stall at some distance. He looked passed me at the stall and nodded his head at me. I mumbled a small thank you and excitedly made my way to the stall.

I ordered a coffee for myself and looked around. These few days will engraved in my mind and heart as i hope to come back here. The stall owner handed me the coffee in a plastic cup and i thanked him and payed for the coffee. "Thank you Sir" in return he passed me a wrinkled smile. He was a elderly man.

Turning towards Zayyan, i saw him still talking to the other person but turned to look at me in between. Should i order a coffee for him also?
Not thinking any further i ordered one more cup.

Taking a sip of the coffee, it refreshed my nerves and relaxed me internally. I was looking around while the coffee was still in making. My eyes swept passed everyone but one person caught my attention and i hope, it will not be the person i thought he is.

I was wrong to think like that, i was wrong to hope because i am one unfortunate individual in this whole world. He wasn't alone, that evil witch was also with him. Everything played infront of my eyes. My every scream could be heard loud and clear. Begging for their mercy. Asking for my mistake. Wanting to see my parents for the last time. Each and everything.

My eyes got teary as my lips quivered  from trying myself to calm down. My hands were shaking and coffee cup got out of my hands and my first thought was to run. They will take me with them. I can't let that happen, I don't want to go in that hell hole again from which Baba Jani got me out very difficultly. They can't see me. 

I turned to infront and saw Zayyan looking at me confusingly. As he saw my face, he gestured the other person away without breaking eye contact with me and started to take steps towards me. Without thinking anything else i ran towards him, straight in his arms, in his peaceful embrace.

"What happened Kitten"? I heard his worried voice as he stroked my hairs softly. I wasn't in right mind of state to answer him so, i tightened my arms around his waist as i cried harder.
All this while he was comforting me stroking my hairs and asking me softly of what happened.

"I-I d-don't want t-to go with t-them" I stuttered as my voice came out hoarse from all the crying. He softly lifted my chin up and cleaned my teary face from his warm hands. He was clearly confused but he didn't asked who i was talking about.

"No one can take 'My Kitten' from me. No one has the right to even look at you, touch you is out of their league" He said straight looking in my eyes and i saw determination as he declared i was HIS.

My hands were still around his waist with his one hand on my waist and other cupping my face. "You don't have to fear anything, anyone in this world as long as i am with you" Saying this he softly kissed my forehead and closing my eyes at his magical warm lips, i let all my worries and fears out.

 "You don't have to fear anything, anyone in this world as long as i am with you" Saying this he softly kissed my forehead and closing my eyes at his magical warm lips, i let all my worries and fears out