•|26|• Á VÎ$ÎT TÔ H€R ÇÔM₱ÁÑ¥

Right now we are going to my company as i scheduled a meeting with board of directors

Right now we are going to my company as i scheduled a meeting with board of directors. I wore a navy blue angela double breasted wool blend blazer with matching pair of pants and contrasted with a black bag.

I as usual let my chestnut chocolatey brown waves down the shoulder and wore black heels. Zayyan was also wearing matching navy blue 3 piece Armani business suit, styled with the  light red tie and black shoes.

As the car stopped infront of the company, we stepped down. The cars which were following us also stopped at a mere distance and several men in black stepped down. As we took steps ahead, Zayyan gestured those men to stay behind and we made our way in, ignoring the stupid look of the guards outside.

I took a deep hurtful sigh as i took in the interior of the company which wasn't changed a bit. Still the lavish and luxurious. I remembered coming here with dad, the last i came here was 2 days before the accident happened.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and i turned towards Zayyan. He gave me a assuring smile and i nodded my head passing him a smile in return. "Mam! Who are you? You can't go in there" I heard a annoyed voice behind me as i was going towards the private elevator used by the CEO.

I turned and saw a lady in her twenties. She was beautiful by face but not by heart i guess. I sighed thinking that she actually don't know me and I was way too early for the scheduled meeting time. I didn't replied to her because just by looking at her face i know she will not believe me. I took out my phone from my bag and dialed uncle Michael's number «Shahzaib khan's most loyal person & current CEO of the company, only for the world»

"Assalam-O-Alaikum Uncle!" I greeted as soon as he received the call.
"Hello to you too young madam. All done for the meeting? Which time you will be arriving here"? He asked in the most respectful manner.

"I am in the company" I replied with a sigh and saw the receptionist passing me a very suspicious look. Ignoring her i turned to look at Zayyan and he was already staring at me. Ya Allah! Why do he always have to stare at me with his intense gaze?

"I am coming right away" He said as i heard the closing of door with a thud. Was he running? Anyway. I cutted the call. I looked around and saw some people waiting in the waiting area, maybe they are here for job interview.

Not a minute was passed when we heard the ting of the private elevator and uncle Michael stepped out and as soon as he saw me he bowed his head slightly in a respectful way "Greetings young madam" I heard gasps behind me.

"Please don't bow uncle. It is making me uncomfortable" it really was making me uncomfortable because no one has ever bowed infront of me and this was the first time i am face to face with uncle Michael. He was an elderly man with wrinkles down his eyes and glasses structuring his frame of face well.

"Hello Sir" uncle greeted Zayyan and as usual he nodded his head. I am sure uncle is confused seeing Zayyan because i saw his furrowed eyebrows. "My apologies for the inconvenience, young madam. This way" He gestured us to the private elevator glaring at the receptionist lady from before. We stepped in the elevator and uncle pushed the button to 81st floor.

All this while uncle was giving suspicious looks to Zayyan and he as usual being too full of himself royally ignored uncle Michael.

Entering the CEO's office, all the memories of dad sitting here, walking, doing work, all of it came running in my mind and my eyes got teary.

I sucked a heavy breath not to let my tears fall and walked towards the sofa when uncle's voice interrupted me "Your true place is there, young madam" I turned and saw him gesturing towards the CEO's chair.

I looked towards the chair and this time my tears were uncontrollable as they flowed out of my eyes "I...." I started but trailed off when i heard Zayyan's authoritive yet stern voice "Leave us alone"

Uncle Michael was unsure but i slightly nodded my head "All the important documents, contract files and whatever you mostly need is placed on the table. I arranged all this the day you told me you are finally coming to America. Now, I shall take my leave" Saying this he got out closing the door behind leaving us alone.

Zayyan took a deep sigh before coming towards me. Without a word he softly caught my wirst and made me sit on the chair "Zayyan please......"

My breath got hitched as he bended himself to my eye level placing his one hand on the chair and the other hand's index finger on my lips silencing me completely "Shhh"

I gulped a lump of ball and folded my lips inwardly at the sensation of his cold finger against my lips. Backing away his finger, he cleaned my teary face and said as calmly as he could.
"You deserve this chair as much as those people deserve to die. Your father only wanted to see his Ayéda standing still against all odds, against them, against every obstacle in her way. So make your parents proud sitting on your rightful place"

I slightly nodded my head with a small smile and in return his lips also curled up. He straightened himself turning to walk away when i held his hand "where are you going"? My voice came out hoarse.

"Nowhere kitten. I am right here, I was just going to sit on the sofa to let you work peacefully" Saying this he passed me a warm smile. I shooked my head negatively saying "No i want you to sit beside me" Having him close makes me feels at ease.

He smiled and pulled the other chair beside me and sitting on it, he asked "Happy now"? I nodded my head satisfied and a document caught my attention.

I picked it up from the table and a frown appeared on my face as i saw the content and company's name on the contract proposal. K group of companies? Those fake people's company.

"Why would they initiate a business proposal to dad's company when they absolutely know that uncle Michael would never accept their proposal"?

At this Zayyan's lips curled up in an evil smirk "It's going to be fun kitten"