•|12|• HÚG D€ÁL

I again woke up in his arms

I again woke up in his arms. I slept in the further most corner of the bed then how the hell i again end up in his embrace? As much i liked it, i was irritated with this thought also.

I sighed and looked down towards him as his head was in my crook of neck. His light snores against my chest filled my ears. He was sleeping like a baby hugging me so tightly as a baby sleeps holding his mother to not let her get away. His lips were slightly parted which made me curl my lips softly. This was some sight to behold.

Ignoring the butterflies in my stomach, i took in every contour of his face with my eyes. He was indeed the most beautiful man i had ever seen. I was so engrossed in staring at him that i didn't realized his blue eyes were staring right back at me with the same intensity of mine.

"Good Morning" I heard his deep husky morning voice. I frowned immediately. Did he wished me morning? That's a first.

When i didn't answered him, he simply closed his eyes and pulled me more closer to him. I slightly gasped at his sudden action. "What are y-you doing"? I stuttered a bit in between but kept my strong facade.

He snuggled comfortably and replied like it wasn't some big deal. "Sleep kitten. It's not even 'fajr time' yet. Your intense gaze woke me up"

I asked him something else and he is totally ignoring it. Was he by any chance drunk early in the morning? "Leave me. I can't sleep like this" It's not like i wasn't comfortable but the thing was his behaviour. What is wrong with him? Yesterday also, he didn't said anything, not taunt me, not even glared at me like he always do when we both woke up in eachother's arms. Well i know mistake was his as i was caged in his arms but still he didn't said anything to me.

"But i can" came his reply still his eyes closed and his hand around my waist securing me in his embrace. My forehead creased at his reply. What he exactly means?

"I don't care. Leave me" My voice came out stern. I was irritated. Way too irritated. I slightly put my hands on his chest to push him away but it backfired when i heard his heart thumping peacefully against my hand.

I hurriedly backed away my hand and averted my eyes at the ceiling. I don't know but this is so awkward. Ugh! Ya Allah! Why are you doing this to me?

I heard his sigh and came his deep dark voice as he hovered over me and our eyes met. I shrinked back in the bed and my eyes slightly widened. "Let me hug you to sleep and i promise i will take you around the Istanbul for tour or whatever you like"

As much as it sounds tempting but do i look like a business deal to him? And why is he so adamant to hug me for sleeping? "Why do you wanna hug me to sleep"? I finally voiced my mind out.

He was quiet for a whole minute as he maintained my eye contact without blinking. "You are warm" came his reply and i so wanted to smack his head. Really? Just i was warm he wanted to hug me.

"Please" He again said requesting me. Okay! Why is he looking so cute while requesting me. Don't you melt Eda! Do remember his words on our first night.

I was going to reject him but when I again met his eyes, I saw expectation. And here ladies and gentlemen i melted like a ice-cream in summers.
"Okay! But do remember your earlier words"

He immediately smiled at my words. Damn his smile. This was the first time i saw his smile. And MashaAllah! The sight was beautiful. Now i know why he don't smile because his smile was brighter than the morning itself.
"Don't worry kitten. I am a man of my words"

He said and laid down. I was going to turn to other side because of his intense gaze when he stopped me "please don't turn" He is definitely drunk because this was the second time he requested me.

I sighed internally and faced him without looking at him. He snaked his arms around my waist pulling me more closer and snuggled more closer in my neck.

I stiffened as his lips made contact with my skin which was burning till now from his touch. Tinkles spread across my stomach as the knots twisted weirdly.

'The deal was just him hugging me' I wanted to yell this at him but stopped myself when i saw his closed eyes and peaceful face. Ignoring his touch i closed my eyes and soon blacked out as sleep engulfed me in the darkness.

***********

These last few days were literally heaven on earth. He was true to his promise because not only Istanbul, he toured me around Antakya, Izmir and Göreme. After having breakfast that day we left to hang out with Zee, Mimi and Khurram. By we means you got it. Right?

I was very surprised that he came along. The very next day we fled to Antalya. Which is the most popular tourist region in Turkey. I had my first experience of cable car with him as we traveled to mount tahtali and believe me when i say, the panoramic views were stunning. We went to ancient Lycian city which was once ruled by Alexander the Great. We went to Lara beach. It is a best destination for sun lovers. I am not a sun lover but i guess Zayyan was. I am more of a moon person.

I heard about Antalya summer festival which is held every year but as it's winter so i missed it. But anyways I am having fun that's what matters.

Every morning is same as i woke up in his arms. I am starting to love his presence beside me. Although he don't speak nor me but silence is the best answer.

After staying there for 2 days we went to Izmir.