•|9|• €x₱LÓRÍÑG ÁLÓÑ€

The rest of the day was the most boring day of my life

The rest of the day was the most boring day of my life. Okay! I wasn't expecting any romantic moments from him but for God sake who sane person in the world will work when on honeymoon?

Right after breakfast, he opened his laptop and now it's 7:00PM to be exact. He even ate his lunch while his eyes were glued to the laptop.

I was first time in Turkey, I knew from the start that this honeymoon thing is just for namesake but i thought atleast we will hang out. But no we didn't even stepped out of this suite once. I was getting bore with every passing second more than that I am getting angry. This is the only guy on earth who can make me this much angry, he surely knows some best ways to get on my nerves.

Right now we are in Istanbul. I literally listed out the things i wanted to do, where i wanted to hang out. But seems like he wants to ruin my plans. The best outcome i came to was, not to dependent on him. He is not leaving so why bother? Leave him to be, who cares? Well you do Eda but leave it for now.

"Can we please go out"? I asked as i really wanted to go out. He looked at me for good 2 seconds before answering rudely. "Can't you see i am working and Don't get your hopes high, this is only namesake, not only this but our relationship is also namesake. Now Get off my sight let me work in peace" Saying this he averted his eyes back to his laptop. I nodded my head to no-one in particular but for me to understand. Why did i even bother?

Ignoring him, I took out the clothes and straight went to bathroom. After taking a refreshing warm bath, I wore white full size neck shirt with a silver chain so that my shirt wouldn't look so plain with white pants and styling it with blue check coat. I wore contrasted blue & white sneakers. I blow dried my hairs and let my soft chocolatey waves down the shoulder.

I applied moisturizer on my face, neck and hands before putting a light layer of foundation to enhance my features. I single coated my lashes with mascara as i was blessed with long lashes Alhumdulila. I picked my white bag, putting my things in it, i lastly looked myself in mirror. Satisfied with my work i walked out.

"Allah Hafiz!" I said to him as i picked my phone from the table. I glanced towards him and he was stunned in his place. Why so?

But soon his stunned phase got over and a frown appeared on his forehead. He placed the laptop on the table and stood up arrogantly with his world famous glare. "Where do you think you are going"? He asked greeting his teeth as his jaw was tightly clenched.

"Exploring" I replied shortly and tried to walk away. Keyword: tried because he didn't let me. I was pulled in his embrace harshly and my breath got hitched in my throat the second we were face to face with just the space of 1 inch. My eyes widened at him.

"Who gave you permission"? He asked as if he was ordering someone. "I don't need any" I calmly replied regardless of the inner havoc i was having. "You not going anywhere" He declared in an icy tone.

"I am. This relationship is namesake so i see no reason to seek permission from anyone" I wonder how this confidence came from infront of him. I was always a confident person but don't know why i was always nervous around him. Maybe i was scared of him. Right now i am too but my self esteem and ego are making me say all that at his face.

"Not just anyone, your Husband. You get it"? I was pulled to him more closely as his grip tightened around my shoulders but i held his gaze. Calm against rage.

"Namesake" This one word was the answers to every question. His hold lossened on my shoulders with my reply and i slightly pushed his hands away from his shoulder. I picked my bag from the floor as it fell when he jerked me towards him "Allah Hafiz!" I mumbled a good bye and walked out of the suite.

Ignoring each and everything happened earlier, i put on a small refreshing smile and hailed a taxi.

I have Turkish money as i converted them in Pakistan. Istanbul is the urban cultural melting pot. Who haven't heard of its 'Grand Bazaar' it's world's largest covered markets. Paying my fair, I stepped in the Bazaar.

Everything seems so appealing to me right now. I checked some antics for Dadu, Dadi Jaan, Nani and Nana Jaan. They are antics lovers i tell you. I brought small canvas for both Dadu and dadi Jaan and for Nanu and Nani Jaan i brought Turkish pottery. They are strikingly beautiful i tell you. The designs are stunning and attractive to the eyes.

I had Turkish coffee pots and it warmed me immediately, that was the best coffee i ever had in my life. Rich, dark, strong and deliciously sweet.

After that i wandered around stalls to stall. I brought apricot and dried fruits packets for everyone. Classic traditional jewelry caught my attention so I brought packets for each lady of Malik Haveli.

I seriously fell in love with Turkish coffee so i brought unlimited coffee beans packets. Call me stupid but that was how i am.

I ate baked potatos with ultimate variety of toppings and the way the spices were merged together was mind blowing. Later on i got to know it is known as 'Kumpir' in Turkish. After that i ate 'kestane kebap' which were roasted chestnuts, the delicious street delight that herald the begining of the winter. The smell was so strong that i couldn't stop myself from eating it.

I was so full Alhumdulila. My hands were filled with several handbags. My other plans postponed to next day. I looked at the time and it's 11:37PM to be exact. My eyes widened. I was so engrossed that i didn't saw the time.

'Ya Allah!'