•|23|• R€D $ÁR€€

The next day i again woke up in his arms and to tell you this i slept on sofa

The next day i again woke up in his arms and to tell you this i slept on sofa. I sighed and slightly jerked his arm away standing up. He as usual woke up from this but thankfully didn't uttered anything when i passed him a glare.

We offered 'fajr prayer' together. I wonder why he don't go to Masjid but anyway. I got ready for the day under his intense pierced gaze on my back but he wasn't saying anything and somehow i was getting irritated with his silence.

We had breakfast in silence and after that Zayyan was on a video conference call with some London delegates and i was reviewing the contract details of my company on my laptop. He was sitting on the sofa and I was sitting on the bed. Even i was working but from my peripheral vision i could see he was stealing some glances at me in between.

In evening, he had gone to Baba and Mama Jaan's room as they called him. I decided to get ready for Hayfa's reception.

I took an warm bath again and wore Red Saree for today. I walked out with my wet hairs as the knot of my saree wasn't getting tied by myself. I decided to call Mama Jaan or Dadi Jaan. But as i picked phone to call Mama Jaan, Zayyan walked in. He closed the door and stiffened seeing me. I furrowned. What is wrong with him?

I decided to go to Mama's room myself, I placed my phone back on the table and walked passed him when i heard his hoarse voice "Where are you going"?

I turned and visibly saw him gulping a lump of ball. I gave him a blank look and turned to leave but the next second I was spun back right in his chest. My eyes widened and felt myself froze when his hand made contact with my bare waist.

He squeezed my waist pulling me more closer to him than i already was and snuggled his head in my hairs "Why are you not talking with me? I don't like it. Not even a bit"

I kept quiet not because i didn't wanted to answer him but because his closeness was effecting me in the wrong places.

"Tell me and i promise i will not do it again" came his dark deep desirable coated voice as he sensually kissed my earlobe and i with much difficulty under this pleasurable sensation asked "Where do our relationship stand"?

He stopped his actions and looked in my eyes directly "You are my Wife" He declared in his unwavering tone.
"You were the one saying that i was the worst change in your life and i am not acceptable to you at all" I said confidently accusing him with his own words.

"I am sorry about that, about my every word but the truth is you are Mine!" I instantly passed him a glare at his words "I am my own person" I said controlling my anger but my glare was still intacted on his face.