Symphony 6: Burning Passion

Hello guys been a while since i have update and because of that i have written 6 pages long for this chapter. Ahahaha. I think the best part for this chapter is the ending. It is just so exciting and i also have to thanks my friend who give me the idea or otherwise this chapter will be beyond boring. Enough chatting and start reading.. Enjoy!!

After a while of running Haruka and Ichinose pant with sweat trickling from their forehead like heavy rain. They rested their hand on their knee with their face looking down trying to catch their breath. 'w-what is this' Haruka said with a shocking face as she grip her handbag strap. Ichinose who is still looking down look up towards Haruka. 'what's wrong Nanami-san did you hurt yourself anywhere' Ichinose ask as he lifted his head towards Haruka. 'Nanami-san?' Without answering Haruka just pointed her finger towards the scenery in front of her.

Slowly he turn his head towards the scenery. 'wha!' 'Nanami-san what in the world has happen here' Ichinose said with a shocking voice.  'Wakarimasen when I look up everything has become like this' 'anyway,  lets get towards where everyone is'. They quickly fasten their pace towards the scenery. The sky had turned its colour to grey eating the white bit away leaving nothing behind.

Once in a while the wind blew trembling all of the tree in its way.

'm-minna-san what happen here'Haruka halfly shouted. 'Nanami/Haruka/haru-chan/Lady' said all of the Starish at once. 'Nanami! What are you doing here! Its dangerous here...' Said Shou. 'Ochibi-chan nice seeing you here. Yo! Icchi how was Osaka' said Ren who is running from behind Shou. 'We don't have time to chat right now. Can anyone explain what had happen here. Why is Satsuki's here!'

'It's all that bastard Haru's fault!' Shou said while clenching his fist. 'Ma-ma Shou I think that was just an accident.... I think' Ren put his hand on Shou's shoulder. 'Ren what do you mean accident!' shout Shou turning his head towards Ren. Who quickly had gotten his hand of Shou's shoulder and back away. 'Minna-san?' ask Nanami

'aaa gomen Nanami' Said Shou who had forgotten their existence. 'What happen actually is after Shou was beaten by Haru.....' ' Ren! What do you mean by beaten that was just on purpose!' interrupt Shou. 'Hai hai after that the Quartet Night senpai came  and somehow it seems that Haru and senpai-tachi knew each other.' 'eh'startled Haruka. 'Doshite do you know how they knew each other?' ask Haruka 'saaaa we didn't know it either we tried to ask them and they just knock us off and we were hoping to ask you the same question.' Said shou who had folded his arm and lean under a tree.

'Gomennasai I don't know that either' apologize Haruka who had put her heads down. 'No Nanami you don't need to apologize it's not your fault right Ren! Said shou who is frantically trying to reassure Haruka. ' That's right ochibi-chan it can't be help that you didn't know so you don't have to apologize.' ensure Ren. 'Continuing with the story and then it was Natsuki turn to battle of with Haru.......' said Ren.

'It doesn't matter what they are talking about' Ren spoke up. 'The next challenger is' Said the blue hair. 'me' continue Natsuki. 'Hoooo the soft guy huh. Fine then.'

'So what are you going to challenge me megane-kun' ask Haru. 'errm Im sorry it seems that I haven't introduce myself yet to you my name is Shinomiya Natsuki desu yoroshiku.' Introduce Natsuki.