Symphony 8: Becoming the world first

Natsuki and Shou came out of the bush. Shou was pushing Natsuki from behind as Natsuki was aimlessly looking around unable to focus on anything without his glasses. To tell the truth even Shou himself doesn't know where he was actually walking towards, not because he needs glasses its because Natsuki was too tall! Since the day he met Natsuki he was thoroughly beaten when it comes to his height. Furthermore his ability to compose music as easily as breathing makes him infuriated of his own weakness. Gradually, he stopped playing the violin but instead focus on athletic ability which is the exact opposite of Natsuki who loves nature and cute thing more than anything else. Deep in his own thoughts, he unconsciously had pushed Natsuki towards where everyone else is, only when he heard somebody calling out his name did he snapped out of his monologue.

'Huh?' Shou stopped as he peek out to see who had called him. From Starish's point of view his gesture seems like a rabbit peeking out of its hole before venturing the outside world. 'Shou .. S-Satsuki- san thank goodness you are back' Haruka's voiced tensed for a bit when she says Natsuki's alter egos name.

'Haruka-chan is that you? You are back. I thought you have work and that you will not be able to come here! I'm really happy to see that you actually managed to come!! ' Natsuki said overjoyed by the fact that Haruka is here. 'N-Natsuki-san?' Haruka stuttered as one of her sweat dripped down from her cheek flowing down her chin before it's released and fall to the ground.

'What is it Haruka-chan?' Natsuki innocently reply . ' Natsuki?' A different voice spoke.This time it was Tokiya who was surprised. It was definitely not only him, the others were as confused as himself. If this was any normal situation they would laugh at each others hilarious dumfounded face, but this was  definitely not one of those 'normal' kind of situation. Surely, the person they saw last time was Satsuki. Yet, why is his voice so childlike like Natsuki, did he lost his mind and turned stupid ehem weird ehem like Natsuki. If only the person who is standing in front of them is facing them instead of the tree! Then they could see whether he is wearing glasses or not!

Feeling weird by the sudden silentness Natsuki tried to break the ice or at least tried to. ' M-minna-san are you still there?' 'Satsuki no Natsuki? turn around'. Even though he is in a state of temporary blindness, he knows by listening to the voice that the one who asked him turn around is definitely Hijirikawa. Why is he asking him to turn around? Aren't they standing right in front of him? Though the only thing he could actually see are only the outline of their body, therefore he has no way of telling who is actually who. Probably they are trying to give him a surprise that is why Hijirikawa asked him to turn around. Coming to terms with his feeling, he happily spun his body around.

All of them excluding Haru who is standing amongst them gasp in surprise. Haru just stood there unable to understand what everyone is shocked about, hence he just stood in silence trying to understand the situation. Most of all their expression at the moment is just priceless how could he interrupt?

Shou who already filled his part when he caught with Satsuki, hence he just stood there waiting for everyone to overcome their shock. At first Shou too was surprised as Natsuki is Natsuki? When he is not wearing any glasses.

Again. Silence. Natsuki just could not understand what is everyone doing at the moment. He did turned around just what Hijirikawa- san asked him to do. Are they trying to play hide and seek with him? Is that why they are being so quite , if so is it time for him to be seeking , in this state where he could barely see anything. However optimistic he is , somewhere in his heart is telling him this is not a game. In the first place who is this Satsuki they keep calling? Did they confuse him with someone else or does he have a secret twin brother? A million thought crossed his mind however he has none of the answer.