Symphony 3: I'll definitely beat him!

The starish member has already woken up at 9 a.m in the morning to train individually for a bit before hte challenge time. They have force themselves to wake up regardless of how tired they are this early in the morning when remembering that Hruka's life is on the line. All of them have a face like a zombie that has been awaken from the dead and this happen all because of Haru.

Last night Haru suddenly said to them that he had no place to stay for the night and then continued on to say that he won't bother any of them because he will be sleeping with Haruka in her bedroom which also took Haruka by surprise. The Starish member tried so hard to prevent him from sleeping in Haruka's bedroom with Haruka in it. It took them till midnight to stop him from going into Haruka's bedroom.

'Even I have never set a foot in Haruka's bedroom and there is no way I will let someone so suspicious that claim to be Haruka's boyfriend go in there before. He's too dangerous' all of the Starish member share the same thought. By the time Haru gave up every one of them has drained their energy to the bone panting and sweating. They were shock by how much stamina Haru has, he single handily dodge all kind of move they throw at him like it was the most natural thing to do.

Finally Haru said that he was just joking about wanting to sleep with Haruka. He was just teasing them and also says that it was fun looking at their expression when he said that he will sleep with Haruka. Haruka walk with Haru to show him the room that is available for him to sleep in for the night.

Some of the Starish member didn't even make it to their own bed because of the tiredness Haru gave them and Cecil is one of them. They just can't believe that stopping one man will be this hard with so many of them.

And here they are now tired as though they haven't sleep for a whole year. 'Minna, cheer up today is the big day right.' Natsuki suddenly said from behind, smiling ever so brightly, skipping towards them.

'That's right guys today is the big day so we have to use all of our energy for training until the promise time.' Shou said following behind Natsuki. 'And win this and have a date with Haruka for the whole day without interruption.' Shou thought.

'See you guys, I will beat that bastard Haru and win the game that I challenge him.' Meanwhile you guys can diddle dandle and watch me win' Shou said proudly while start jogging right pass them.

One by one, the Starish member start to revive back and suddenly each one of them are full with energy. Even Cecil stops sneezing he is now burning with passion. Just by thinking that he can spend a whole day with Haruka make him burn with energy. By winning a game against Haru one of his dreams will come true and nothing can stop him from achieving that dream

'Then, see you guys. I'm looking forward to spend the whole day with Haruka with just the two us without interruption after I win. 'Ren said and wink at them. He put on his black headband that matches his sleeves cloth and jog passes them. Hijirikawa got a bit piss by the Ren statement about spending a whole day with Haruka and start to walk towards the dorm to start preparing the ingredient for the cooking challenge that he will do later on as he cannot afford to lose because he is the one that will win.

Ittoki slap his two cheeks hard enough to leave red mark on both of his cheek and said 'yooosha! We will win this. Let's go and start practicing Cecil' 'Wakarimashitta' The black hair replied and start following behind Ittoki.

Haruka give out a smile when watching the Starish member working so hard in the morning from the second floor of the dormitory. 'It's been a while since they actually have a proper rest because of work that has been flooding in especially after they won the Utapri award and it is nice to see them so fired up in the morning' she thought.