Symphony 7: Who is he?

For all he knew he was going to crush him like a powerless ant after what he just did to Haruka. No, he didn't even want to think about it, every time the scene flashes in his mind, it just makes his blood boil even more. He clenched his hand into a fist trying to regain his composure. It has been quite a while since he is this mad. In the years that he has lived, he could proudly admit that he isn't the type of person that is easily angered, no matter how far he has been pushed near a cliff, he could still could keep his calm. At least a facade to deceive the people around him, as an idol he has trained himself not to let his emotion flow to his face. But for once, he will stop pretending just this once. Out of habit, he smiled towards the crowd in front of him, which took them by surprise with his sudden change of demeanour. Because their eyes widen after they saw him flashing his brightest smile yet. Without saying another word he swiftly turned around before walking slowly towards the stage that stood in front of him.

'O-oi why is he not saying anything and why is he smiling' said Shou stuttering in almost every word. 'Mattaku chibi can't you see that his eyes is practically dead. 'His serious' Ren said smiling while a tear of sweat flow down his cheek down to his jawline stopping at his chin before gravity released it from his face. 'Shh his starting' Ichinose whispered silencing everyone before a fight broke out between Shou and Ren.

'Hmph, so he is finally going to show his true nature' Ranmaru softly said with his voice lingering with anticipation enough for everyone around him to noticed, his eyes not moving from the figurine standing in the middle of the stage.

Satsuki let go of Haruka who he has held for a while to look at his opponent without sparing another glance at the girl in front of her. Pushing the shock behind her head, she focused on her brother. She clutched both of her hands on her chest, trying to calm her beating heart.

Haru stood on the stage with the guitar hanging around his neck, ready to sing with him and the mic in front of him ready to let everyone within the vicinity hears the singers' voice. Looking down Haru closed his trying to get his composure back. Slowly he looks up while slowly opening his closed eye.The audience halted when they saw his eyes. They were calm and lifeless. But at the same time, the calmness pierces the air, turning the air colder and darker than they already were with the dark cloud looming above them to create a more frightening effect.

Soft music started to roll in. Haru opens his mouth and start singing in rhythm with the music in the background. Full with soft emotion, he carefully sung the song while his hand plucks the string on his guitar quietly, but enough to notice the presence of the note that he played. Everyone in the audience stood there in awed, not knowing how to react to this development. With every high note he hit, send shivers to the audience even more, turning them to a mere puppet playing on his hand. The song was slow that it could probably cooed someone to sleep, which is an exact opposite of Natsuki no Satsuki's song which is fast and up beating that sends energy towards the listener. But even with the difference in the song selection, in the ear of a professional, they knew his song is on par no even better than Satsuki's.

'Na! w-what is this' stuttered Ittoki unable to turn his thought into words. His hand trembled when hearing every word that came out of Haru's mouth. 'The god of music is surrounding him' Cecil mumbled under his breath. 'Is.this .really him?' Shou question as he swallowed the accumulated saliva in his mouth.

'Senpai. He has gotten better did'nt he' Ai compliment. 'eeehh for Ai to compliment somebody this is rare.' Reiji said sarcastically as he looked at Ai, but receive nothing but silent in return for his reply.  He then turn his head towards the stage before continuing ' I agree he has gotten even better. But I wonder how hard  he must have trained to get this far...' his voice was full with respect yet loneliness, which is rare for Reiji who is always cheerful to display such emotion aloud.