Symphony 4 :The battle starts!

'Who's up first' Haru ask giving out a smirk. Shou step out and point his finger towards Haru then to himself 'I'll go first' Shou said proudly. His soul is on fire like when he was watching the movie that Ryuuga-sensei stared in. 'follow me'. Haru followed him without question. They went to the lake behind the dorm that is sparkling because of the sun that is shining above them.

Shou stop and turn around. 'I'm going to challenge you in running.' Then Shou point towards the lake before continuing to say. 'We're going to run around the lake. Whoever finish the 3 lap run wins and if one of us collapse first it's their lose understand!'. The other Starish member was in utter shock. 'Running around the lake? That's just like asking the impossible' Hijirikawa thought folding his arm.

Then he looks towards Shou. 'Wait I think Shou himself knew that it's almost impossible to run 3 laps around the laps. What if he.... '. 'That's right. I don't think I have the stamina to run around the lake and I don't think he has it too. This is a matter of endurance. The moment he collapsed It's my win.' Shou smirk just at the thought of winning.

Haru just stand there in silence not moving from his standing spot under the shade. 'Doshita? Bibitta no ka? If you are you can back out now.' Shou said. Haru smile and give him a response 'iiya. I was just thinking how sad it Is that Haruka is not here to see my victory.'

Shou gritted his teeth when heard Haru's statement. 'Victory you say. The one who's going to win is going to be me.' He tries to calm himself down.

Haru and Shou walk to the starting line. They are allowed to bring their water bottle with them while running to avoid dehydration. 'Ready. Set. Go!' Cecil shouts. 'Gambatte Shou' all of the Starish member shouts.

Shou was leading the race leaving Haru a couple of metres behind. 'What's wrong with him? After saying such an arrogant thing about his victory.That doesn't matter now all that matter is that I will definitely win.'

He already imagines the despair faces that Haru will have while he laugh at him. Just the having the thought that Haru losing make him run faster.

Meanwhile Haru was thinking how sad it is that Haruka was not here to see his manly side. Just thinking about it can bring tears to his eyes. He look at Shou who is already in front of him. Then a sudden pain struck from his leg.'tch' He closes his eye for a bit trying to hide his pain to show through his expression.

From the side line Hijirikawa and some of the other notice Haru's eye is closing and was wondering what he was doing.

Shou finish the first lap first followed by Haru who was still behind him. Compared to before, Shou was running slower than when he was at the first lap. He was panting hardly and is sweating heavily. Shou drink his water to keep is energy up. Shou look over his shoulder to see that Haru is still fine not even breaking a sweat. When Haru notice that Shou is looking at him he gave him a glittering smile. With that one smile alone increases his energy to beat him.

Cecil look at the clock his holding 'It's been 20 minutes since they start running.' He said. He sees that Shou's pace is getting slower and he is sweating a lot. 'Gambatte kudasai' Shou-kun. He cheered.

'Something is wrong' Ren said after folding his arm, 'what do you mean something is wrong Ren' Otoya ask. ' Just look at that guy he looks like he isn't taking this challenge seriously he hasn't once tried to pick up his pace to try and cut pass Shou' Ren replied full with curiosity.

Otoya look at Haru to see what he means and finally understand causing his sweat to drop 'Honto da, just what is he thinking'.

At the same time the Quartet night member just finishes their work and was walking towards the dorm when they saw the Starish member standing by the lake. ' What are those peasant doing there' Camus said pointing them with his calf causing the other Quartet night member to look at what his calf is pointing at.