Side story 1: Misunderstanding the misunderstood

It was early in the morning where even the sun was trying its best to wake up from its slumber. Over the horizon, a stroke of light orange can be seen from the dorm,  which was starting to cover the gems of the night.

In the midst of the exchanging days, a group of seven members was sitting in the living room where they would always gather. It has become the only place for them to see each other on their busy schedule. Because of that even for a trivial or important matter, this was the place they would gather. Like today for instance.

The air was tense. Thirty minutes had past, but no one had spoke, no one even so much as flinched.  The only sound that could be heard was the clock ticking.

All of them were wearing a serious face.  With their serious face on, they could've been mistaken as someone who was preparing for a mast scale war. If they were wearing an army uniform instead of a pyjama and if they were at the army base instead of the dorm's living room.

The face of the two blue haired people who rarely smile was frowning . Today their lips that usually was in a straight line was curved downwards even more than usual. Although barely noticeable, however, for someone who has been seeing each others face since school days they have became good at reading each others expression.

Even Natsuki who was usually smiling were wearing his rarely seen serious face. If not for the fact that he was wearing his white pyjamas with lots of the little yellow duck called piyo-chan imprinted on it, he could've been mistaken as Satsuki instead on Natsuki. Furthermore it was impossible for Satsuki to hugged a medium size piyo-chan with a serious face.

Finally, after a long while, someone addressees the matter in hand. He was no longer able to keep quite. Stressing the first word to emphasis the direness of the situation Cecil spoke. "So, has anyone figured out what was going on on that night?"

No one replied. Yet, another silence.

Abruptly, Shou roughly ruffled using both of his hand his sunflower coloured hair which gradually gets darker at the tip of each strand . He was doing so with his head downward.

"Arrrggghh!!!! I cant stand it any longer!! What happen that night! Why was that guy on the same bed as Haruka! What was he doing there in the first place!"

Shou's sudden outburst startled everyone in the room, all they could do was stared at Shou with their blank face.

All of the question they had been asking for days was finally said aloud. The only problem was no one but the culprit knew the answer to the question.  But who knew that that guys lip was so tight. It couldn't help but make people wonder what type of glue he uses to make it that tight.

That guy who proclaimed himself as Haruka's boyfriend refuses to say even a single word. The only answer they got was that annoying smile.

Of course they could not ask Haruka. If they did, they would certainly sound like a jealous boyfriend who had been cheated. Although they can't deny the jealous bit. But, because of this, they couldn't sleep properly for days.

The evidence was the big eye bag under their eyes which make them look like a panda. To concealed their eye bag, they were force to wear even more make up than they usual do. Making them even more uncomfortable. Even Shou who usually protest to wear make up because it is not manly, wore make up.

However, as a professional artist even if they were tired, they did not show it on their face. They would should their smile to their fans as if nothing in the world could bother them.

Finally today, they decided to have a discreet discussion about this.

'No matter how many time I think about it it does'nt make sense. How did Haru ended up sleeping on the same bed as Haruka!'  Said Ittoki.