chapter 1 reincarnated

Liam POV

Hi, my name is Liam Lesley and I'm just a normal boy with brown hair and brown eyes I'm 16 years old and in high school, my favorite colors are lavender, blue, and red. I love reading webtoons, fanfiction, and love watching anime

I was running late for school because I stayed up all night finishing the webtoon that I loved reading and it just ended last night the webtoon's name was the light of the World I know it sounds cliche and it is but it's not the plot that got me hooked but the characters.

I loved how they portrayed the characters Aisha was a commoner that just gets light powers and is sent to the academy, not unlike other cliches that make the heroine op but also weak at the same time but this webtoon didn't just make her a Mary Sue but showed how her struggles and strength that she worked hard to get.

I also loved the villainess Alexandria she was so cool and mesmerizing but was always painted as the villainess because of the male leads.

the only thing that I hated was the male leads they were so judgemental and quick to judge and I hated how Alexandria was exiled just because the male leads thought she was a threat to Aisha but I couldn't change that ugh I wish I could go to that world and help Alexandria get her happy ending I thought to myself.

I was running to school. I was crossing the street and I didn't see the truck heading towards me then when I saw the truck it was too late and I was hit I felt so much pain. I was in pain on the middle of the street, I thought to myself "I can't die now," I cried as tears were freely falling from my eyes "why did I have to die god?" I have so much to live for my mom, my dad, my friends heck even my dog," I thought in pain as I lose conscience.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alexandria/Alexandrite POV
And I woke up in a fluffy gigantic bed?
"Where am I," I ask myself as I was looking around "Is this heaven or hell?" I asked myself as I looked around then I saw a maid. that wasn't the weirdest thing she had CAT EARS!?!?!?.

she slowly approaches. She looked distressed "Young miss you okay," she asked with a surprised tone.

"huh, where am I?" I asked out loud. She looked surprised and distressed as she called for a doctor then doctor arrived.

she said to me "Young miss you were in an accident and must have lost your memory, I must tell master and mistress,".

"huh why does she keep calling me young miss I'm a boy," I thought confused then I looked down to be sure "Yes I'm clearly a boy,".

Then I saw a distressed couple run the woman having red hair and gold eyes a man with black hair and black eyes

came into the room before I could say anything they hugged me and started apologizing and crying "Who are you?" I asked then they started sobbing harder

when they calm down they finally told me what was happening they explained to me that my name was Alexandrite or Alexandria I was in an accident and lost all my memories.