Chapter 5 the deal with the crown prince

(hello my non-existent readers I finally had the motivation for me to make this chapter and make it 1000+ words I hope you liked this story if anyone would be bored enough to read this story of mine (⁠*⁠´⁠ω⁠`⁠*⁠) )

Alexandrite's POV

I woke up in a white gigantic room that seemed like a hospital room my vision was blurry then I spotted a blurry figure of my dad and the duchess and another figure that looked like the 2nd male lead as dad and duchess saw me awake they immediately jumped on me and hugged me then when they finally broke the hug dad looked at me seriously.

"why were you in the secret room?" He asked me seriously "yea Ria why?" The duchess added with a worried "We had to call the magician of the black tower" Dad said with a worried expression I looked at the 2nd male lead and mouthed a thank you as he also mouthed your welcome with a proud expression as I fought the urge to laugh out loud.

"I was wandering around and saw a portrait of us and then I accidentally pushed a button and then it opened when I went in I just passed out" I explained.

"Oh ok Ria I have to get going," the duchess said as she stood up "And also Ria I arranged a meeting with the crown prince so please look you're best" the duchess added as she walked out of the room

"Well I think I have to get going too," Dad said as he stood up "No stay," I said seriously "Sit down" I added motioning to the chair where he sat "And you," I said pointing at the 2nd male lead "leave," I said as he stood up and left.

He sat down and asked, "What is it Lex and why did you have to make the magician of the black tower leave?" He asked a little worried about my serious tone "I remember" I said "What?!" He asked surprised "I remembered what happened the night Ria was taken" I finished as he looked sad and regretful. "I'm sorry Lex but it was the only way to protect you," he said sadly "It's fine Dad I know," I said "but I want to try and find Ria" I finished as he looked surprised "If you want to Lex-" he didn't finish because I cut him off "I want to try to find Ria but without the knowledge of mother," I said "okay Lex if you want to," dad said with a smile as he stood up and picked me up and carried me to my room with one thing on my mind "I will find you Alexandria".

(Time skip)

I was laying down on my gigantic bed when the duchess burst through the room with a beautiful pink dress in hand

"Oh Ria I have the perfect dress you should wear to meet the crown prince your fiance," she said excitedly "Hold up FIANCE?!?!" I asked more like shouted "Oh did I mention that you are engaged to the Crown prince" she said in a monotone tone

"Alexandria is already engaged to the crown prince?!??" I thought in panic "And I have to see him now?!" I added in my thoughts still panicking.

"Now come on Ria you have to get ready," the duchess said excitedly as she dragged me to the closet