Chapter 6 Anastasius's POV

(Author's note hello my non-existent readers wow I have enough motivation to make this chapter I hope you like this story if anyone is bored enough to read this and if you could you please vote if you want to and comment cause this actually gives me motivation)

Anastasius's POV

"My fiance is coming today ugh" I thought to myself as I stood at the gate waiting for her with mom and father "why do I have to wait for her she's the duke and duchess's daughter I bet she's so spoiled" I thought as I rolled my eyes then I saw their carriage arrive and my fiance getting off and father immediately approached her and picked her up then called her his pretty princess in a soft voice that he never used on me "ugh why does she get father's love instead of me his actual child" I thought in jealousy and anger and with a little sadness but I still smiled albeit a fake one I then approached her.

"hello lady Alexandria" I said as I flashed her a fake smile she looked at me and said "hello your highness" as she did a bow "oh please call me Anas were engaged" I said still wearing the mask of the perfect crown prince "if I get to call you that then you can call me Alexa" she said with the same fake smile I had.

I was surprised but quickly regain composure "she just flashed a f*cking fake smile at me?!" I thought in anger "on me the crown prince how dare her!!!" I thought still angry I then heard my mom say something.

"Ria darling maybe you and Ana can go to the garden and talk" mom said with soft smile "ok your highness" she said with a smile "oh darling call me Auntie Rosa like you used to" mom said softly "ok auntie Rosa" she said with no emotion but I could see her ears flushed red "cute" I thought "wait what?!" I thought to myself "maybe going to the garden won't be that much of a bad idea it can clear my mind" I thought as I smiled" as we headed to the garden.

(At the garden)

I smiled gazing at the beautiful garden I come to this garden all the time but it will never fail to amaze me but then I saw mom leave and I saw Alexandria with a look of amaze I then approached her and touched her shoulder to get her attention when she looked back at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked not at all worried "I'm fine I was just admiring the garden" she answered "let's get straight to the point" she said seriously "hmm what is it?" I asked curiously "I want to make a deal with you" she answered "what is the deal?" I questioned still very curious "I want us to have a fake relationship we make the whole kingdom believe we're in love but I will find a way to break our engagement but on one condition..." She trailed off.

"what?!" I exclaimed surprised  "I want you help me find someone" she finished seriously while looking at me dead in the eye "Who could be that someone?" I asked to myself very curious but decided not to ask and just thought hard on it but ultimately decided to help her "but what could she do for me?" I asked in my thoughts and decided to ask her.

"I will help you find that someone but what could you do for me?" I said while holding her chin up now I could see our height difference she was so much shorter than me it made me chuckle she looked intimidated by me but non the least still continued talking "I know you do not like the idea of getting married so I can be you're shield who would ever try to get engaged with you who would challenge the duke's daughter and the heiress to the duke dome? She exclaimed I thought for a second then I looked at her and said "I accept."

Alexandrite's POV

"He actually accepted???" I asked to myself very surprised "really???" I asked out loud "yes or maybe you don't want to...?" He asked as I quickly said "no no no please I want you too help me please" he smirked and took a rose and put it behind my ear I couldn't help but blush "why did you do that?" I asked as he just smirked and pointed at a maid the maid saw him put a rose behind my ear as she looked at us blushing and just ran away.

"We needed a witness so that the whole kingdom would believe that were in love with each other" he said to me "oh by the next day I'm pretty sure that, that maid will be gossiping it to all and rumors would circulate around the kingdom" I thought to  myself "wow that's pretty smart" I complimented him "yea I know" he said with a cocky smirk "now let's go back" he added as he showed me the way to the tea room where our parents were talking.

"Hey mom" I said as I approached the duchess "hello Ria darling come I have your favorite tea" she said taking a teapot and poured the tea in the tea cup and handed it to me I took the tea cup "sit darling" she said as she motioned to the empty chair next to her I sat down and sipped the tea.

"Ria are you okay?" Auntie Rosa said with a soft smile "I'm okay why do you ask?" I asked "oh that's a relief that Ana here isn't giving you a hard time" she said sighing in relief while pointing at Anastasius "is the tea to your liking?" The king said "yes it is delicious it's like flowers are blooming in my mouth" I said with amazement as they all look surprised even Anastasius looked surprised but they all quickly regained composure.

"I'm happy the tea is to your liking" the king said with a soft smile "well we best be going now it's getting late" the duchess said as she stood up and took a hold of my hand.

"Do you really have to go yet?" Auntie Rosa asked "yeah stay a little bit" the king said "no we best be going it really getting late" the duchess said "well if you want to come back you are always welcome here" the king said with a smile as we left me and Anastasius made eye contact and we looked at each other then nodded as I went in the carriage.

(At the duke's estate)

I saw my dad waiting for us at the gate as I got off the carriage I immediately went up to him and hugged him "oh Lex I missed you" he said with a smile as he picked me up and brought me to my room and sat me down in the bed "now Lex tell me what did you do?" He asked curiously as I flashed him a mischievous smirk as I explained everything to him "oh Lex good job" he said with a proud smile "your birthday and also the day you get your magic attribute in 2 days Lex what do you want as a gift?" He asked "I don't know dad surprise me" I said "hmm ok" he said with a smile as he kissed my forehead "I have to go to with your mother to organize your birthday party ok see you later" he said as he left the room.

To be continued

Word count:1287