chapter 3 a strange dream, Meeting the 2nd Male Lead and unknown intruder

(Hello my non-existent reader I'm sorry for not updating I was busy with school and stuff I hope you like the chapter (⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠) )

A̴̟͉͚̜͎͎͙͗̊̈́͋l̙͓͛̎́̚ḛ̮̰̻̯̱̹͍͆̂͢x̭̹̣͚̬ͦ͐̉̕ͅa͐͏͙̺̝̙n̷̞̙͐̿d̞̜̙̪̮̖̺͊͢r̷̟̣͚̮̮ͥ͗̓͋ỉ̫͇̽ͭ́ͅaͧ͏͓͓͕̯̰̠/̧̗̬̲͔̭̻̙̘̆ͣͮ́A̬̖̖̖͇͊͘ͅl̫̜̉̂ͫ̋͟e̴͙̯̲ͮ̽x̎ͩ̌̈͏͓͚̥̩ã͕͔͉̣͉̔͒̀n͕̟̰͓̦͖̜̬͐͜d̨͓̻ͫ̾̈́ṟ̪͈͕̥͕̻̰̉̆͊ͪ́ī̶̮̦͓̞̭̞ͥt̛̘̞̱͚͙͚͇ͥę̻̤̜̦̥͐̍̓ͯ?̢͍̝̪̂ ̦̟̏̄̏͜N͈̻̱̺͎̻̰̅͠o͚̗̙͊͌͘ ̍͐̀̽͏̘̤̖̦L͎̖̣̊͘iͦ͋ͥ҉̹͚á̵̙̜͕̰̥̲̽m̛̻̜͎͐ ̢̲̭̩̭̜̮͎̫̏̄̍P͔̫̖͂ͭ͜Ö̥̱͇̣̙́̕V̲̗̣̙̈́ͤ͛ͬ͘

I woke up in my room? "That was a really weird and realistic dream," I thought to myself.

I stood up and went to my closet I put on a red hoodie and jeans and went downstairs.

I saw my parents then I smiled and went to hug them "Aww why are u hugging us so suddenly honey," my mom asked with a sweet smile, "just nothing I just wanted to hug you guys" I answered "I love you guys!" I added "I love you too," my mom and dad said back "฿Ʉ₮ ɎØɄ'ⱤɆ ₦Ø₮ ₴Ʉ₱₱Ø₴ɆĐ ₮Ø ฿Ɇ ⱧɆⱤɆ," my parents said with a weird distorted voice "what?" I questioned scared as I took a step back and saw my parents with white eyes I started running away as I felt them running after me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up with beads of sweat dripping down my neck I was breathing heavily as I started to tear up then I saw Dad come in with a glass of chocolate milk in his hand.

He saw me crying he immediately put the glass of chocolate milk down and ran to me to comfort me.

he asked me "What's wrong Lex?" "It was just a nightmare Dad," I whispered with a frightened voice as he hugged me "I'm sorry because you saw your mother like that you got a nightmare," he said sadly.

my dad started comforting me and he took the glass of chocolate milk from the table and gave it to me as he called for the maid "You called master." the maid asked "Could you please fetch Lex's breakfast?" my father ordered "coming right up master." the maid said as she went out to take my breakfast.

I and dad cuddled in bed minutes later the maid went inside with my breakfast in her hand "Master I have young miss's breakfast." the maid said as she put my breakfast as she excused herself and went out as a man went inside my room "master the meeting with the king is starting now." the man said as my dad looked down at me and kissed my forehead "I have to go know Lex,bye take care okay? Love you." my dad said as he stood up and followed the man.

when they were both gone from my sight I started eating my breakfast

I finished eating then the duchess stormed inside and she hurriedly hugged me whispering sorry over and over again "It's ok you weren't in your right mind" I assured her as she started crying tears of Joy and gave me a present.

Then she stood up and walked out the room.

I slowly started opening the gift the duchess gave and saw a beautiful ruby bracelet

I immediately wore it without a second thought and it looked so beautiful I was mesmerized by how beautiful it was "Lex I have a surprise for you!" my dad said as I was quickly snapped out of my daze "Oh hey Dad what's the surprise?" I asked "It's...

I immediately wore it without a second thought and it looked so beautiful I was mesmerized by how beautiful it was "Lex I have a surprise for you!" my dad said as I was quickly snapped out of my daze "Oh hey Dad what's the surprise?" I asked "It's a surprise silly!" my dad answered "Now come on!" my dad added as he took me and carried me princess styled. He also covered my eyes when my dad finally stop dad uncovered my eyes and I saw.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the 2nd male lead Vincent Leon Blackburn as a child???

I was scared but I also wanted to laugh at how cute he was and so small"This is going to be your magic instructor," my dad said "What!? But he's a child!" I shouted surprised as he looked pissed off

"This is going to be your magic instructor," my dad said "What!? But he's a child!" I shouted surprised as he looked pissed off.

"Lex he may look young but he is an exceptional mage and can teach you just fine," my dad answered, "yeah I am!!!" He shouted agreeing with my dad.

my dad brought us to the training room as the 2nd male lead glared at me the way there "Ugh now I have a male lead hating me already Lucky me" I thought to myself.

"This is the training room that I and your mother made for you it has indestructible walls, floors, and roofs so you can use this as much as you can and it won't break" my dad explained.

"But dad why do I need a magic instructor I still don't have a magic attribute" I complained to my dad "Lex you're getting a magic attribute in 2 weeks I'm just preparing for it" my dad answered.

we went out "I completely forgot the magic attribute getting is in 2 weeks," I thought worried my dad noticed my worried expression "Lex are you worried about your magic attribute?
You don't have to be worried about your magic attribute I will love you either way" my dad said as he smiled "Thanks Dad" I smiled.

"that lovey dovey shit is grossing me out," the 2nd male lead said with a disgusted face it irritated me but also surprised I kinda forgot about him as my dad showed him out and escorted me to my room.

I saw the duchess sitting down in a chair in my room "Oh Ria there you are I was waiting for you where were you?" The duchess asked as she went up to me and hugged me "Hello Mother I was with Dad meeting my soon-to-be magic instructor" I answered.

"oh Ria please call me Mom like you used to" she smiled as she gripped my shoulders threateningly "ok Mom," I said scared "Much better," she said as she smiled.

she looked at my wrist noticing I was wearing my bracelet "Oh Ria I'm so happy you're wearing the bracelet I gave you" she said she smiled wider as I noticed her eyes flashed red for a second "Huh!?!?" I thought confused.

"Maybe I'm imagining things," I thought as I tried to get rid of the image of the duchess's red eyes from my brain "Well Ria I have to go be a good girl for me I have to go to the castle to meet with the queen," she said as she kissed my forehead and went out my room "I'm so scared of her," I thought to myself as I flopped on my bed "I need a nap," I thought as I started getting sleepy

Unknown POV
I looked at the sleeping figure as I move a strand away from his face to see his beautiful face even clearer "Aww my beloved is so cute even if he's asleep" I thought "Hello Alexandria or should I say Alexandrite? Or should I call you Liam your real name hmmm but I still don't know do I call him her or him? Meh I'll just think of that later I just have to admire my beloveds cute face" I said to him knowing he will never hear it "Red hair suits him" I thought as I kissed his forehead and opened a portal "goodbye my beloved" I said to him as I entered the portal

To be continued

(Author's note hello again my non-existent readers thank you for reading if someone is bored enough to read this who do you think is the unknown person who visited our mc?)

Word count:1234