Activism!

"GOD IS WATCHING YOU!" a woman shouted. A group of students from this religious organization held signs on our campus. They seem to be obsessed with religion and people going to hell. "Ugh, this again?" Someone spoke. I noticed more and more people began to stop as the religious group got louder and louder. "DON'T BE A SINNER! GO TO CHURCH!" the lady spoke again into the megaphone.

"HEY! can you stop that? You are bothering everyone!" Someone else spoke. I looked to the student who finally said something to the group, and the person who came up beside me watched too. "SIR? ARE YOU A HOMOSEXUAL?" the lady asked. The guy put his hands on his hips, annoyed. "Maybe we should step in?" The guy beside me suggested. He had short hair and glasses and looked at the other student nervously.

"What? Why do you automatically suggest that?" The student asked. They began shoving signs in his face, and he was getting annoyed. "Your long hair! are you trying to be a girl? You were born a male, so you need to embrace it!" One of the other people spoke. I rolled my eyes at them and crossed my arms.

Other students began to blast music to drown out their voices, but it only made things more hectic. "That does not mean I am gay! You fucking idiot!" The student yelled. OI could tell he was getting angrier and angrier. He tried shoving their signs away, and they kept bothering him and telling him he was going to hell.

"Yeah, you are right; this is getting annoying," I spoke to the student beside me. I had been spoking a cigarette as I watched all of this happen and blew the air out, annoyed. "What will you do?" The other guy asked. "Something..." I spoke.

I walked toward the group of people and the students and looked at them, annoyed. "Hey! he said to piss off!" I glared. They all looked at me, and I blew smoke in their faces. "So! Do you agree with homosexuality? agreeing with it is another ticket to hell!" One of the men spoke. I continued listening to the overwhelming music blasting in the back and recognized it as "Hooked on a feeling."

The student with long hair looked at me, and he seemed shocked that I approached them to say something, especially since no one else had come up to break up the argument. "Yeah, I agree with it," I spoke. They looked at me horrified, and I continued to smoke my cigarette.

"YOU WILL GO TO HELL!"

I looked at them, annoyed again, and used my cigarette to burn a hole into one of their signs. I looked at the student with long hair and smiled at him. "Piss off," I said to them. I grabbed the male student and pulled him in for a kiss.

I understand I did not really ask, but I am sure he would not care too much.

We began kissing each other in front of those religious people, and we could hear gagging and screaming. I held the side of his cheeks gently, and he held me tighter as we began making out in front of those idiots. The music continued to blare in the back, and I honestly felt like I was in a movie scene.

We finally pulled away, looking at each other, and we continued to hold each other. "Oh wow," He spoke. "Sorry about that," I laughed. "SINNERS!" they yelled.

"Oh fuck off!" I spoke. I shook my head as they began to gag and chant "sinners" at us.

"Are you hungry? do you want to join me for lunch?" I asked. He began laughing and nodded. "I could go for some food," He smiled. I nodded at him and grabbed his hand. "Great, I know this great place!" I smiled. He held my hand tightly, and I began to guide him out of the crowd as they continued to chant.

"SINNERS!"

"SINNERS!"

"SINNERS!"

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Arthur, and you?" I asked.

"Francis."

"Well, Francis, sorry we had to meet in the circumstances like this, but maybe I can make it up to you later." His face turned red, and he began to shake his head. I laughed at his reaction, and we continued to hold hands. "No! Don't even worry about it," He smiled.

I think he and I were going to be really good friends.