The Nutcracker (part 2)

Francis and I rushed through the halls, and I began to hear soft music playing. What the? Does the music automatically play in the background or something? Francis opened a door far from where we had left everyone and pulled me inside. "Can you be any rougher?" I asked. He closed the door behind me and smiled. "If that's what you want," he smiled. What the hell? How is this the same Francis I knew? MY Francis would not be saying stuff like this to me.

"Sit down; we need to talk," he spoke. He pointed to the bed, and I slowly sat down. He walked over to me and sat beside me. "Yes, we need to talk, but you need to let me speak first! Francis! You are trapped here, and we need to save you! you are in a trance!" I tried to say. He tilted his head at me and placed a hand on my cheek.

There was still music coming from somewhere, and I looked around to try and find the source. "Do you hear that?" I asked. However, he did not acknowledge what I said. "Arthur, I feel this deep connection with you, and I do not know what it is...please, do you have the answer?" he asked. I froze at what he said and watched as he came closer to me.

Connection? more like hatred...

Francis was never nice to me, and now...well, he seems a little too friendly.

Francis pulled my face closer to him, and I was surprised at how close he wanted to be with me. Once he snaps out of it, he won't be happy about this. "Francis, please... you are not yourself..." I spoke. He did not care for what I said. Francis looked as if he was leaning over me to look down into my eyes. My body was shaking, as I felt disgusted for what he was doing, yet...I was not pushing him away.

"I feel myself...and more..."

"What?!" I finally tried to push him away, but he did not budge. "Look at me...for I am about to say something important," he started. I nodded at him slowly but still felt stunned at his behavior. "When I look at you...I have many emotions running through my head and my heart," he started.

"What? What are you talking about? We have to go!" I tried to say and move, but he stopped me. "No, you must listen to me first...." He spoke, grabbing my shoulders. "Please...listen to me for once...when I look at you, I do not understand how I feel. I sense both love and hate. However, I do not think the hate part is true because my love for you is far more overwhelming..."

WHAT?!

"The love I feel...I do not understand if it is for a friend or for a lover, so I must ask you something...you say I am in a trance and must come with you, but first you must tell me who we are to each other...are we friends? or lovers?... I can not tell..." he spoke. My eyes widened, and I felt my heart beating fast. No way...did he confess his feelings for me?

I felt my face getting hot, and I tried to look away from him, but he forced my head back. He was close...close enough that our faces could touch. "Tell me...and be honest...I am no fool..."

"I...we do know each other...but it's a very complicated relationship...it is a love-hate usually...but mostly hate...we fight a lot..."

"I see...so you see us that way?"

"What?!"

"You are the only one that sees our relationship that way...because when I look at you, I do not feel that way at all. When I look at you, I want to kiss and hold you...."

"What?"

He adjusted us and came closer.

"That can't be..." I tried to say. He was making it seem like he had feelings for me, genuine, romantic feelings. "I can prove it...right now..." he spoke. I looked him in the eyes and noticed that, being this close to him; I could see his cheeks turn pink. "How?" I asked nervously. "This is more reassurance for me than it might be for you...so will you...?"

"Will I what?" I asked. He came closer, and I felt I knew what he was asking of me. "Grant me this opportunity to kiss you...and then I will know for sure..." I could feel his breath against my lips, making my legs shake.

"You say you want me to go with you, to save me...but I can not go unless I know what my feelings are. If you let me do this...I will know how I feel, and I could decide what to do next..." he spoke. His voice grew deeper, and I felt my hands being tied.

Should I?

He is asking for something...it is not impossible to give, but it is a troublesome request.

I could hear the music in the back continue, which made this situation intoxicating.

"Fine...but only one...and for a second..." I spoke. He smiled at me sweetly and began to lean in. GOD, I HOPE HE DOES NOT REMEMBER THIS!

When our lips touched, it was gentle.

But within seconds, he held me tighter and kissed me harder. I closed my eyes to avoid looking at him, but I kissed back anyway. "Arthur...I need more...will you let me...?" he asked against my lips. "Yes..."

He held my shoulders tightly, and I scrunched my nose to avoid slipping deeper into it. The kiss was not terrible and definitely made me feel a certain way, but I can not have these feelings for him. Not for him! I could not allow myself to do that!

My body and face were hot, and I continued to let him kiss me.

...

When he finally separated, he held my face gently and looked at me with so much emotion. "I knew it..." he spoke. Knew it? No way...He definitely has feelings for me! Does that mean that MY Francis does? Does that mean he likes me?! NOOOOOO!

"Ahhh...so, will you come with me now?" I asked. he smiled at me and nodded. "I will go anywhere you want me to go...Eyebrows..."

I felt frozen hearing that nickname. Only Francis had called me that...MY Francis...

"What did you say?" I asked, horrified.

"I called you eyebrows...do I need to repeat myself again? or maybe speak in French?" he asked. I felt my irritation rise and pushed him away. "Oh come on...is that how you treat your friend that was trapped? I thought we were getting along so well," he pouted.

I felt bloodthirsty...

The only explanation I could get was that he was awake the whole time and did this to mess with me. That asshole!

I stood up from my seat and glared at him. "Let's go! Now! before I tell everyone about your stupid prank!" I glared. He smiled at me nervously and shrugged. "Who says it was a prank?" he chuckled. Huhhhh?! What the hell was that supposed to mean? "UP! NOW!" I demanded. He nodded at me, defeated, and began to follow me out of the room. Unbelievable!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO!

I plan to make more one-shots soon, but here are two that I thought of....

I hope you all like it! and thank you for being patient while I make updates!