•Down to earth•

EDITED✓

♥~~♥

"Lord Taehyung! It is time!"

Hyunjin, the water God servant came into the quarter with a huge smile plastered on his face. It was finally the day, when Taehyung would seat on the throne as the King of Kings. His servant couldn't be more happier, he would be promoted from a mere servant after all.

The lonely figure of the God slowly spun on his heels, fluttering his eyes open as he greeted the servant with his divine beauty and Hyunjin grinned even more.

"The high priestess is waiting for you."

Taehyung strode down the hall until he arrived at the platform where the high priestess, other Gods and Goddesses were patiently waiting with a smile on their face.

"Today, all the Gods, the Goddesses and servants has come to witness our Lord Taehyung claim his throne as the King of Kings."

The High priestess smiled and made a goblet of some concoctions out of thin air, before stepping closer to the handsome blue long haired male, handing it over to him.

A crease form between Taehyung's long thick brows as he stared at the bubbling liquid.

"Why are you giving me this?"

As always, Taehyung would ask a question of whatever he's curious about.

"Are you scared?"

The Question hurts his pride as some Gods started laughing, being a narcissist grind his teeth in anger and took the goblet, harshly gulping down the whole concoctions without hearing out the high priestess who gasped out of disbelief.

Handing over the empty goblet to her, Taehyung let out a mocking scoff and turned to smirked at the jerks who were once laughing but suddenly his head began to spin, making him stumble on his feet as his vision became unstable.

He grunt and tilted his head back at the blonde haired priestess whose brows were furrowed in worriment.

"Lord Taehyung."

"What-what did y-you do to me?"

Before he could get an explanation from her, everything turned pitched-black as he collapsed before her feet.

♥~~♥

"Jungkook-ah!"

"Jungkook-ah! Please wait up!"

The aforementioned who was being called was suddenly yank by a familiar pair of cold hands.

Jungkook eyes widened in shock as a trunk passed by with a high velocity, causing his heart to sank in fear.

'did i almost just die?'

And as if he had spoken out his thoughts he was responded by the one who saved his life.

"Yes you cute idiot! What are thinking about? Don't you watch your way while walking?!"

"I-i" Jungkook stuttered, utterly embarrassed as he looked into those pretty enticing orbs of his savior; Park Ji Min

"I...."

"Hey! Jeon Jungkook! Are you even listening to me?"

"Why do you care!"

Jimin flinched, blinking his eyes in shock as he stare at Jungkook with amazement.