• Reward •

EDITED✓

Jungkook woke up with a groaned, aimlessly searching for his buzzing phone.

He toss around, using his half-lid open eyes to stare at the caller id before picking up the call and pressed the device on his ears.

"Hey!"

"Ouch...geez. what? What?" Jungkook whined.

"I've been calling you non-stop since yesterday what happened to you?! "

"Aish....my phone got stolen. I got a new one last night and retrieve the numbers."

"Oh...really?"

"Yes, yes."

Jungkook lazily stood up and slip on his flip-flop.

"Anyway, i called to remind you of the pJ party. Hope you're coming. You better come or else Felix would kick your ass."

Jungkook hummed, getting on his feet, walking towards the door.

"Okay, bye."

He hung the call, opening his door and looked up only to halt on his heels. Eyes widening and cheeks turning red as soon as he laid his eyes on Taehyung.

The older seem incredibly handsome with his nest bed hair and reddish lips.

'h-how...how could someone look so attractive in the morning.' Jungkook thought, feeling his heartbeat skipping and pounding profusely.

Taehyung cocked a brow at him and began to walk closer, making Jungkook step back, eyes widening in surprise.

"W-wha-what are y-you doin-"

"You were talking to a someone right?"

Jungkook blinked, confused. "I read in a book that humans easily turned red when they talk with their crush. That person must be your crush, right?"

"W-wha-what? No. I-it's Seo Changbin, a friend of mine."

"Really?" Taehyung tilted his head, dubiously staring close at Jungkook.

"Yes! W-why am i even explaining to you?"

Jungkook tsked and looked away in attempt to hide his reddish cheeks but Taehyung could not be easily fooled.

The water god stepped back, pulling away from Jungkook who felt like he was being released from hell.

"Fine." Taehyung spoke, turning around only to halt and spun on his heels, staring at Jungkook intensively.

"W-what? W-why are you staring at m-me like that."

"Let me give you a warning."

"Huh?"

"Do not fall for me. There's no way out, so do not fall for me." Taehyung spoked, warningly before walking away, leaving Jungkook to ponder with his thoughts.

"You're seriously something." The cute boy scoffed, surprised.

"I'll prepare breakfast." He grumbled loudly, storming pass Taehyung into the kitchen.

Taehyung hummed and turned on the TV, sitting down on the couch.

Jungkook stared at him from the door and tsked in anger before walking towards the fridge.

"There's no way out? Was that supposed to be a joke? Was it a parody or satire? Was he actually being serious? Aish.... he's unbelievable."

♥~♥

"What is this?"

Taehyung inquired, staring at the cheap burnt food on the plate.