• The water god•

EDITED✓

"So he's the divine servant? I can't believe a human as tiny as him could treat Taehyung like that."

"Why? You're tiny as well and you do more than that. You scold him, hit him and also yelled at him. Don't you agree?"

"Shut it. You immature doofus" Yoongi whipped his head towards Jimin with an hard glare before storming off.

The god of sky clenched his fist and slowly turned to stare at the tiny god who was storming off, right after granting him a wish.

'Yoongi-ah....you are always treating me like this.' the god thought, then let out a sigh.

  ♥~♥

"Hey! Jeon Jungkook I'm talking to you! Hey!"

Upon reaching the rooftop, Jungkook sighed and spun on his heels to look at Seungmin.

"What?"

The pretty boy scoffed at the blunt question and began to step closer to Jungkook who back away, feeling oppressed.

"Why did you report that i spied. Do you have any idea what you've just done? My grandfather would be coming to school thanks to you. Mr perfect."

"Why? I only said what I saw and you know it's wrong to cheat. You're not the only one in the class. Everybody is trying their best. Don't be such a parasite no matter who you are."

Seungmin eyes bore holes into Jungkook skull as flame of anger hover around him.

"Parasite? You think I'm living off from you guys?"

"Ooh...this should be exciting." Jimin chuckled, staring at the pretty feminine boys with his eagle eyes.

"You guys have nothing! Hey... Jeon Jungkook, don't you know who I am? I'm Kim Seungmin, the only son of the Kims. You can't compare me to yourself and what? You think I'm living off from you guys? It's not like I'd get all the answers correct! Most of the answers aren't even right."

Seungmin whispered his last sentence, cursing under his breath as he rake his fingers through his lock in annoyance.

"Then why did you bother to spy you piece of shit!" Jungkook yelled out as anger took over him, he was so fucking done with Seungmin.

'Why does this brat always make my life an hell?'

"What? Piece of shit?"

"Jungkook kept silent, panting loudly.

"Fine. Let's say I'm a piece of shit but what about you? No wonder your parents left you."

"Ooh..." Jimin chuckled, and shove his hands into his pocket as soon as his phone began to ring.

"Oh...looks who is calling." He smirked and pressed the phone against his ears.

"Hey Taehyung-ah, it looks like Jungkook is about to have a duel. Don't you want to see how it's going to end?"

♥~♥

"What was that? Was he implying that am insolent? How dare him try compare me to that lowly human!"

Yoongi retorted as he stormed into Seokjin's house, going straight to the bar with long strides.