• The kiss of a god•

EDITED✓

♥~♥

"Where is it?"

Taehyung inquired, panting as he ran up to Jungkook who was busy searching for his necklace.

"Can't you see I'm trying to find it right now?!" Jungkook yelled, mad.

Taehyung tilted his head, staring at him with wide eyes then slowly nodded, putting his hands on his waist.

"Alright then. Keep searching for it."

Jungkook grit his teeth, mumbling some curses under his breath before averting his gaze and continue his search.

Taehyung stared at him and sighed, looking away when he suddenly spotted Hyunjin running towards him.

"Lord Taehyung!"

The latter bow before the god, panting heavily as he stood upright and looked around confusingly.

"Huh, i thought...you were going to stay over at the servant house? What are you doing here in the middle of the night?"

"What does it looks like?"

"W-what?"

"He lost it."

"L-lost it?"

Hyunjin frown cutely, thinking deeply before letting out a loud gasp.

"Don't tell me."

Taehyung sighed, gently nodding his head to confirmed Hyunjin's thought, making the poor servant to worry.

"Oh my! What do we do now?"

"You stay here." Taehyung ordered, spinning on his heels only to find Jungkook walking back.

"Where are you going? Have you found it?"

"No." Jungkook drawled, exhaustedly before walking passed Taehyung and Hyunjin who was mesmerized by his awestruck beauty.

"Then where do you think you're going?!" Taehyung yelled.

Jungkook halt and weakly spun to glance at the so-called god before letting out a soft sigh.

"Home."

He mumbled and began to walk away, leaving Taehyung in astonishment.

"How insolent. i can't believe he's walking away from me again."

"He did it before?" Hyunjin suddenly asked, amazed as he stared at Jungkook

Taehyung glared at him and groaned as he shifted his gaze back to Jungkook who was slowly walking, then he looked back at Hyunjin and let out a determine sigh.

"Hyunjin-ah."

"Yes Lord Taehyung?"

"I have no other choice, i need to use my last resort."

"What?! No, you can't do that. It's too risking."

Hyunjin was quick to decline but before he finishe shaking his head Taehyung has already walked away.

"Hey servant!"

Jungkook brows arch as he came to an halt and slowly turned to face the man who was walking towards him with long strides. The cute boy confusingly blink his eyes, wondering what was going through Taehyung's head as the latter strode towards him.

"I shall grace you with my blessings, so wake up already."

Jungkook bambi eyes went wide as he felt Taehyung's hand sliding around his tiny waist and before he could comprehend what was transpiring he felt the latter soft pillow-like lips pressing against his and for a brief moment everything seems to have stopped by that unexpected kiss that surprisingly took him off his feet in joy. Slowly, he flutter his eyes close and melted into the dainty kiss.