•Heaven's gate•

EDITED ✓

♥~♥

If the air wasn't so tensed, Jungkook would be laughing off his ass as he stared at Taehyung who was currently wearing his clothe which turned out tight on the latter.

Taehyung stared at himself in disbelief before throwing Jungkook a hard glare then let out a sigh of frustration.

"In my 2,800 years of existence i have never been more embarrassed."

His deep monotone made Jungkook gulping nervously, looking away while scratching the back of his head.

"Well....look at me. I have a little figure, you should have thought about it before commanding me to get you my clothes."

"As a god of the land of water, i dress in robes worth great fortune. Everyone including animals treat well, except you!"

Jungkook eyed Taehyung and slowly scoot towards the one sitter couch, closest to the door, getting on his toes just in case.

'wow....despite he's mentally ill.... he's still so full of himself.' Jungkook sighed.

"But.... I'm sure i locked the door as soon as I came in. How did you get inside my home?"

Taehyung slowly arched his face up to stare at the curious human, then leaned into the couch and cross his legs majestically but looking funny due to his comical outfit.

"How dare you question a god?"

"Just how the hell did you get in?" Jungkook asked, irritated.

Taehyung paused, staring at the human for a while before humming. "I am Taehyung the only water god and there's nothing i can't do."

Jungkook scoffed and sigh deeply.

"Right. Water god."

Jungkook let out a quiet sarcastic laughter which didn't go unheard by Taehyung who frowned from being scorned.

"I keep hearing weird stuffs since yesterday and now this. Could i be more unlucky."

"Something is off."

Taehyung suddenly spoke, ignoring the human boy.Jungkook then slowly tilted his head, curiously staring at Taehyung.

"Huh? What is?"

"I don't know. It's just strange, i feel as if something has left my body."

Taehyung immediately stood on his heels, hands touching his chest before tilting his head towards the mini aquarium by the Tv.

A crease formed between his brows as he let his hands fall to his side and walk towards the round jar with two cute tiny gold fish.

He outstretched his arm, closing his eyes and began to move his fingers beautifully, meanwhile Jungkook watched in amazement as if watching a live magician doing his thing as Taehyung made stance after stance.

But after waiting for more than ten minutes, Jungkook got bored and leaned back into the couch and asked.

"What do you think you're doing?"