Nensho Scar

Name: Nensho Scarlet Konton

Gender: Male

Speices: Human/Rikan/Primordial Dragon/Demon/Herrscher/Clone Hybrid

Title: Emperor Of Despair Twin. The Scarlet Clone of Satori. (Enemy to Satori). The Shadow Chaos of Despair

Likes: Satori, (sometimes) Shaiver, Andrea, Searon, Yara, Regina and many more Kazuma siblings. (Sometimes). Training, killing target, Rikan Clan. Rikan Gods. Quiet time, slaughtering his enemies.

Hate: Union,. Seeing innocent people hurt, seeing their family members hurt. Seeing people freedom taken away, Hungry Power Devil, Fallen Angels, Atlas. Vali, Assholes, Arrogant people, cocky. Losing his allies. Perverts, Bullies. Hero Factions.

Power and Abilities

Death Energy: Can Manipulate death and made user immortal

Destruction: Ruin and shape and cause many destruction magic

Absorb: He can abosrb any kind of magic and get the magic and use opponent and use their power.

Deadly Scan: He can scan his opponent power and steal and copy their ability.

Black Flames: He can summon Black Flames and Void Magic at the same times

Darkness: He can create darkness magic and monster out of darkness by using emotion as source, like how Salem to summon Grimms

Devourer: He can devour all kinds of magic and get comsumed by it.

Disaster: Can summon disaster power like volcanoes, tsunamis, earthwuakes and tornados.

Dimension: The user can open dimension portal and go any world in the Muitverse or Omniverse.

Absorption: An absorb any kind of attack.

Restoration: Restore the power and use it later.

Multiplication (Boost): Double the user power, Like Booster Gear but more powerful.

Division-Divine Diving: Divides the opponent power every time and adds the halved the power of the user.

Addition: Add the user and gears power after the opponent power.

Negation: Ability to erase an attack by removing it.

Wish: He can wish and create anything.

Evolution: Ability to evolve to anything by user absorb, it grow higher and higher, like Tatsumi Incrusio.

Reflection: Ability to reflect any kinds of magic in including God magic.

Power and Abilities:

Enhanced Stamina, Strenth, Endurance, Speed and Durability. Universal to Muitversal

-All Fighting style every Omniverse