Angel & Tiffy

Name: Angel Hamasaki

Age: 20

Species: Human/Rikan/Saiyan/Primordial Dragon/Herrscher

Gender: Female

Abilities and Power

Enhanced Stamina, Strenth, Endurance, Speed and Durability. Universal to Muitversal

-All Fighting style every Omniverse

-Ki manipulation

-God Ki

-Demonic Aura

-Swordmanship:

-Afterimage:

Divine Demonic Force Manipulation: Has Divine Power and Demonic power at the same time.

True Hand To Hand Combat:

Dragon Slayer Magic: Lost Magic which allows its users to transform their physical bodies into a Dragon. As a result, the user can transform their body with features of their respective element, utilizing both offensive and defensive styles. Lidia has power like Natsu, Wendy, Acnologia and Ignia.

Kaioken: X 1-50 (100 Risky)

-Spirit Sword

Super Spirit Sword: Two Spirit Sword on both hands and combine then together making bigger and longer sword

-God Slayer Magic

-Devil Slayer Magic

-Any Curse Magic of E.N.D

Celesital Magic: He has celesital magic due of his mothers being a levels being.

Omni Slayer Magic: Power create by Rikans like mortals to have God Slayer Magic, easily to kill god, and Omni Being, Deities and creature.

-Dragonic Rage Mode: In that, Similar to Godzilla Burning Form and Asura wrath form, She can release his red aura and dark aura. with eyes glowing green

-All Magic around the Muitverse

-Charka

-Healing

-Master Chaos Energy

-Primal Power

-Gaster Blaster

-Atmokinesis

-Magnetnokinesis

-Harmony Mode: Meaning that Angel can use lots of power of postive energy, making his hair goes rainbow like color, similar to Hyper Sonic going around TRUE Hyper Speed and erased all darkness and evil on opponents. And yet. All the postive pure heart power can FIX and retore.

Intense Shinka: Like the Kaioken and Advance but more its another boosting techniques, pushing its body to the limits, to increase the strength and speed and durability. Make the user having crimson aura surrounds them, and their eyes glowing. Everytime user gets hit, the more damage it took, the more powerful he becomes. User body can evolved more. Reaching to its fully potential. Like a 30X multplier with Sage mode In Naruto. with their eyes become golden. Plus it has a healing factor too.

Limit X Break: Power breaks the user limits desperate moments. Giving different aura. This power will increase everything they have times. By their own will they can increase everything they have by 100 X however more moment the more power increase they gains. Which means its possible they could get a power increase of 1,000X or even 10.000X or greater than that. If they have power increase more, their hair and eyes become their own color.

Dragon Force: Tapping into her dragon heritage, gaining power boost of 10,000x this would give sharp and agressive look.

Amasteru: Black flame can burn fire itself, and do any fire and make it stronger

-Chaos Energy

-Goddess Magic Of Light and Darkness

Hyper Water Streaming Rock Smashing Fist: Lidia learn one of her old masters back when she was a child. It means extremely Hyper Sonic fast and powerful punches.

Whirlwind Iron Dragon Cutting Fist: Angel abosrbed this from another master, and it powerful hand movement that can create a razor sharp whirlwind pressure that slash an opponent all around and into tiny pieces. Like an insant kill

-Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist: Combine with Whirlwind Iron Dragon Cutting Fist and Hyper Water Streaming Rock Smashing Fist making pretty brutal assault.

-Monster Calamity God Slayer Fist: Many styles of Angel learn, copied, absorbed and adapted through MANY battles. wakened Garou's personal fighting style, created after absorbing the other fighting styles he had within his arsenal.[184] According to Andrea it is Disaster Level God, and has no weak spots.[185] Angel is capable of holding her own against High level Gods and Demons and many while using this style.

-God Slayer Instant Attack: Lidia throw many of volley of punches and different hand strikes at opponents, he can increase more with his power

-Chaos Boost: Mixing up with so much Red Chaos Energy with flames, giving her a booster of energy.

-Inferno Blast: Angel can create big explosion of dark flames which it can destroy everything in sight, if he goes full power of power, it can destroy a country or more

-Niko Style

-Goah Style

Transformation:

Fire Herrscher Mode

Super Saiyan 1-2-3-Blue Evolution

Younger Sister: Tiffy

Name: Tiffy Hamasaki

Species: Rikan/Human/Faunus Wolf/Primordial Dragon/Goddess

Age: 19

Gender: Female

(She has all same abilities as her sister)

Their Husband: Shaiver Kezuko Kazuma