Salem (Rikanverse)

Name: Salem

Name: Salem

Age: ????

Species: Human/Grim Goddess

Title: The Grim Goddess Empress Of Darkness

Likes: Shaiver, her children, peace, quiet, video games, reading, spending time with Shaiver

Dislikes: Ozpin

Backstory

Although much of her story remains, being alive for so long allowed her to see the world from another point of view and have a total change of plans.

Wanting to destroy is not in her plans. Bringing peace to the world became her main goal after seeing so much suffering. To see both the best and the worst of humanity. She wanted to take humanity further, and her immortality, which at first she saw as a curse, she would turn into a blessing to forever guide humanity to her version of the right path.

Having lived for millions and millions of years, Salem's magic is among the greatest on the planet and Muitverse, comparable to the magic of the sorcerers supreme. She has Godly Magic

However, she also possesses new ones, including Enchanted strength, speed, durability, and reflexes. Even when it doesn't seem so at first glance, Salem would be able to lift large objects, beings, or structures of great size and throw them, or move in such a way as to appear to be able to teleport... something she can do thanks to her magic, be it through portals or by altering her own body to turn herself at will into smoke.

Another power she possesses is to be able to modify her own being and the darkness, being able to create armor, weapons, wings, even her own dress is made of that same darkness and she can modify it as she wishes.

Among other powers she possesses are the ability to manifest herself in an astral manner, total aura control as would Pokemon such as Lucario, and almost absolute regeneration (and enhanced to her magic and control over her being becomes absolute regeneration).

But in addition to these powers, Salem possesses some abilities that one might not expect. Even without her magic, Salem is able to defend herself, whether with weapons or just her hands. Yes, Salem knows martial arts. Throughout her life, she has been learning everything that could be useful to her.

My version Salem is VERY strong. She's even stronger than Broly Full Power Super Saiyan Mode or Gas Trillion Times Fold. Have Many Magic in the Muitverse. She had feeling towards Shaiver, and been spy on him

She can enchanting Her Grimm mix with Doomsday call: Grimmsday!

DinoGrimm combine Grim with Dinosaur

GrimmKaiju combine with them with Kailua

A Grimm-Ghidorah combine with Ghidorah

And she has LOTS of Prep Time I mean LOTS OF Prep-Time

Salam can turn back into her human form if she goes out ok publicly