Shinzuka

Name: Shinzuka

Title: The Empress Of Skull Island. Goddess of Kongs

Hair; brown

Eyes color; brown

Age: 14,000,000,000

Gender; Female

Species: Titanus Kong

Likes: Her people, skull island, Shaiver, (Lover) Kelia/Kiriko, training, his kind, his clan, Rikan Clan. Kaiju/titans.

Dislikes: Some Gods, someone or something hurt his kind, human (not all of them). Union academy, Malos fiction, Destoroyah, evil kaiju, evil titans, Skullcrawler

Looks:

Power and abilities

Power and abilities.

Ape Titan Physiology: As a Titan in resemblance to an ape, Kong is incredibly powerful as he possesses several physical attributes that surpasses that of most other Titans. Kong is also the second most powerful Titan in existence, second only to and the late .

Superhuman Strength: Kong's primary power is his enormous physical strength due to his humongous size and has enormously powerful arms. This makes him far greater than that of his kind, thus, he is the second strongest Titan in existence, second only to Godzilla. As an adolescent, Kong's strength allows him to throw a boulder around half his own size, uproot large trees and throw them a great distance at flying targets with accuracy, fight off a Mire Squid and kill it using his own muscles and also able to rip off Skull Devil's powerful tongue when it latched onto him, killing the alpha Skullcrawler. His punches can smash helicopters as well as incapacitate Skullcrawlers and can wrestle and pin the alpha to the ground by using sheer force. He was also capable of casually lifting a crashed helicopter off of a trapped Sker Buffalo with just one hand. Kong was even strong enough to break free from the anchor chains of a wrecked ship. After reaching adulthood in 2024, Kong possesses the strength to almost overpower Godzilla. He was able to grab hold both of the alpha Titan's arms and keep him still before unleashing a devastating headbutt that knocks Godzilla back, despite Godzilla's attempts to claw and bite his face. Kong's punches were shown to make Godzilla stagger and even fall to the ground, but while his strength can stun and make Godzilla stagger, it did little to slow him down at all. Kong was also able to subdue Godzilla several times, even managing to use his momentum to toss Godzilla away and have distance from one another. Kong even made Godzilla roar in pain after he punched the latter's wounded thigh. Kong could also throw a Warbat with ease before smashing it against another and ripping it's head clean off, without its spine intact. Furthermore, Kong was also able to pull and drag a damaged aircraft carrier with his chains as well as crush a Hollow Earth Aerial Vehicle containing Maia Simmons and her guards inside with just one hand. During the final fight with Mechagodzilla, after Godzilla charged Kong's axe, Kong pushed back Mechagodzilla's tail before cutting it off, then stopped the mecha's punch using his left arm with ease, when beforehand he was struggling to hold Mechagodzilla's tail back. Later, he was able to rip the robot's head off, pulling the spinal cord out with it.