Takuto

Name: Takuto Chaos Scarlet

Title: The Warrior of Eternal Chaos And Thunder. The Lighting Rikan. The Lighting Dragon.

Age: 21

Species: Rikan/Human/Dragon/Primordial Dragon/Demon/Demi God

Likes: HIs family, his friends, protecting the Sapphire, The Rikan Clan, Azure Lane, Ship girls, protecting animals and nature, training, hanging with Shaiver and his sibligns.

Dislikes: Union Academy, Vali, Albion, seeing Malice Emerald getting into the wrong hands, Hero Faction, Malos faction, Wu Clan and many more.

All Fighting style every Omniverse

-Ki manipulation 

-God Ki

-Demonic Aura

-Swordmanship:

-Afterimage:

Divine Demonic Force Manipulation: Has Divine Power and Demonic power at the same time.

True Hand To Hand Combat:

Dragon Slayer Magic: Lost Magic which allows its users to transform their physical bodies into a Dragon. As a result, the user can transform their body with features of their respective element, utilizing both offensive and defensive styles. Takuto has power like Natsu, Wendy, Acnologia and Ignia.

Kaioken: X 1-50 (100 Risky)

Omniversal Hope: Can teleport to any Alternate Universe and Mulitverses

Elementals: Can use any elements in the world and shapeshift into weapons

Gaster Blaster: Can summon a skull like dragon and fire beam out of its mouth

Knife Summoning: Can summon infinite number of knives and merged to large one and use as weapon

Rune Magic: Can use any type of Rune Magic

Omnipotent Power: Can use Omnipotent magic beyond any god.

Amaterasu: Type of black flames can burn fire itself include Dragon Fire, Hell Fire, Heavenly Fire, God Fire, Celestial Fire, Dark Fire and more

Devil Slayer Magic: Can use power of devil slayer making him to use his own specific element. And it can kill any devil or demon with ease.

God Slayer Magic: Since Rikans Are God-Killer race they made their own slaying magic to kill Gods and High class gods.

Omni Slayer Magic: Another slaying what Rikans created like God Slayer but now its Omni Magic, it can kill Omnipotent Beings, Deities and creatures.

Niko Style: The Niko Style (二に虎こ流りゅう, Niko-ryū; lit. "Two Tigers Style") is a style created by Gaoh Mukaku and passed on to the many "Tokita Niko's" he fosterer. The Niko Style has a Four Kata which are Admantine Flame, Redirection and Water. Each Kata has Ultimate technique which are not necessarily the most powerful technique but are rather aces in the hole.