Chapter 03: We Are Family

Anish was fuming in anger, when he saw them laughing together! What did the guy think of himself? He went to them and held ayaan's hand. Ayaan looked up shocked!

Anish angrily -"Chalo ab we're getting late, bhaiya pareshan ho jayenge"

Ayaan looked at rohan sadly, rohan sighed -"Bro humein aaye 5 minute bhi nahi hue hain chill, bhaiya ko message kardiya hai maine"

Ayaan removed his hand from anish's grip gently, and went back to rohan -"buddy long drive pe chalen?"

Anish gritted his teeth, ayaan ignorance was getting on his nerves,  The kid means nothing to him then why was he getting affected? He looked at ayaan who was laughing at rohan's joke, he looked so innocent with that smile, unknowingly a small smile formed on his lips.

Rohan glanced at him from the corner of his eyes, he followed his eyes and smiled! He was looking at ayaan with a smile, so things weren't that bad! They just needed to show him the right path and eveything will be sorted.

Ayaan held rohan's hand -"kya hua buddy kahan kho gaye aap" Rohan smiled and shook his head.

Rohan ruffled his hair -"chalen kiddo?"  Ayaan nodded his head.

Rohan looking at Anish -"Aap saari raat yahi khade rahoge bhratashree?" Anish started moving, he didn't feel like shouting at him, he himself was not realizing what was wrong with him?

Ayaan holding rohan's hand -"bhaiyu ko kya hua buddy?"

Rohan wrapped his hand around his shoulder and pulled him closer -"tujhe nahi pata tere khadoos bhaiyu ki shakal 12 mahine aise hi hoti hai, kyun itni chinta kar raha hai?"

Ayaan glared at him -"Bhaiyu ke baare main aise mat bolo, woh bohut ache hain"

Rohan raised his hand in surrender -"kuch nahi bol raha tere bhaiyu ko, offend kyun ho raha hai?" Ayaan shook his head and dragged him to the car, they were already getting late and if they didn't reach on time, his bhaiya would have their head.

Ayaan opened the car door and was about to sit on the front seat, he was surpised to see anish already sitting on the driver seat, he still remebered his words, he closed the door and sat at the back.