Chapter 11: A midnight Escapade

Anish whispered -"dekh hum neeche pipe ki help se jayenge, chup chaap, bilkul bhi awaz nahi okay?" Ayaan nodded his head happily.

Ayaan's eyes sparkled with excitement as he replied, "bhaiyaa aap kitne smart ho! Aisa lag raha hai that we're like secret agents on a mission." Anish smiled at him

Ayaan -"kitni baar kar chuke ho aap aisa, aap toh bohut experienced lag rahe hai" Anish smirked and was about to tell him but stopped and glared at him.

Anish folded his hands across his chest -"icecream khani hai na?" Ayaan bobbed his head.

Anish whacked him lightly -"toh muh band kar aur kaam kar" ayaan pouted.

Anish looked outside the window -"sun, i'll carry you on my back and we'll make oyr great esacape.

Ayaan's eyes widened with excitement -"bhaiyuu like a piggyback ride adventure"

Anish chuckled and crouched down, signaling Ayaan to climb on his back. Once Ayaan was securely perched, Anish carefully maneuvered himself towards the window.

With steady movements, Anish skillfully climbed out of the window, carrying Ayaan on his back. He balanced his weight and maintained a firm grip on the window sill, ensuring their safety.

Ayaan giggled with delight as they descended, his small hands holding onto Anish's shoulders for support. They inched down the wall, their hearts pounding with excitement.

As they reached the ground, Anish gently lowered Ayaan off his back, both of them grinning from ear to ear. Ayaan gave Anish a playful pat on the back -"tussi great ho" Anish smiled.

Anish rubbed his forehead -"main toh car ki chabi lana hi bhool gaya ayu, ab?"

Ayaan shrugged and replied -"koi baat nahi hum walk karlenge"

Anish raised his eyebrow -"tu walk kar payega?"

Ayaan glared at him -"matlab kya hai aapka, main buddha hun, main chal nahi sakte? Aap apna socho saara din bed pe beth ke laptop chalate chalte aapki haddiyan kamzor hogayi hongi, koi baat nahi bhaiyu main hun na sahara dene ke liyee chalo ab" Ayaan held his hand and dragged him outside without waiting for his reply.

As the night grew deeper, Arnav stirred in his sleep, his heart suddenly racing with an inexplicable sense of unease. He reached out to the side where Ayaan slept, only to find an empty space. His eyes snapped open, and a surge of worry flooded his senses.

Arnav sat up in bed, his mind racing with various possibilities. He had an instinctive feeling that something was amiss. He glanced around the room searching for ayaan.

Arnav's heart pounded with a mix of anxiety and fear as he rushed towards the bathroom door, desperately hoping for a response. He knocked on the door, his voice laced with worry - "Ayu, tu andar hai bacha?" However, there was only silence that greeted his ears, intensifying his apprehension. he slowly pushed open the door, only to find an empty bathroom.

His panic escalating, Arnav hurriedly made his way back to his room, hoping to find Ayu there. But as he entered the room, his eyes widened in disbelief. Ayu was nowhere to be found, only Mannat sleeping in her bed. Arnav gently shook her awake, his voice tinged with urgency - Mannat ayu kahin dikh nahi raha"

Mannat's eyes widened in alarm as she sat up on the bed, -"dikh nahi raha matlab? Aapke saath hi soya tha na woh arnav"  Where could Ayu have gone in the middle of the night? Fear gripped him as he contemplated the possibilities, his mind racing with worry.