Chapter 10: Reconciled bonds

Anish was taken aback by Ayaan's unexpected hug. He hesitated for a moment but then wrapped his arms around his little brother, holding him tightly. A wave of emotions surged through him as he realized how much he had missed Ayaan's love and affection.

Anish whispered, his voice choked with tears, "I'm sorry, Ayaan. I'm so sorry for everything I said and did. I didn't mean any of it. I'm really sorry"

Ayaan pulled back and looked into Anish's eyes, his own eyes shimmering with tears. He remained silent for a moment, his expression still filled with a mix of hurt and hesitation. Arnav approached them and placed a hand on Ayaan's shoulder.

Arnav spoke, his voice was filled with warmth "it's okay ayu, tu pareshan mat ho take your time to forgive bacha, no one's forcing you.

Ayaan looked into Anish's eyes, his eyes still clouded with uncertainity. "Kitna hurt kiya aapne mujhe, itni asaani se maaf nahi karunga main aapko bhaiyu, aapko kuch karna padega tabhi main decide karunga ke aapko maaf karna hai ya nahi" he spoke cutely.

 "Kitna hurt kiya aapne mujhe, itni asaani se maaf nahi karunga main aapko bhaiyu, aapko kuch karna padega tabhi main decide karunga ke aapko maaf karna hai ya nahi" he spoke cutely

Anish's heart swelled with a mix of gratitude and remorse. He realized that forgiveness was not about deserving it but about the strength and generosity of those who chose to forgive. He had been given another chance, and he wouldn't take it for granted.

With a wholehearted nod, Anish acknowledged the profound significance of his brother's unwavering support. A flood of emotions surged within him as he realized the extent to which his brother had selflessly sacrificed for his happiness. Regret filled his heart, knowing that he had caused nothing but pain and suffering in return. Determined to make amends, he resolved to rectify his past mistakes and demonstrate his genuine remorse through meaningful actions. It was time to step up and prove himself worthy of the love and forgiveness he had been granted.

Ayaan looked at arnav his eyes sparkling with mischief. He wrapped his arms tightly around his brother, resting his head on his chest, snuggling closer for warmth and affection.

Arnav smiled down at him, his heart filled with love. He gently stroked Ayaan's head and asked, "ab kya chahiye mere bache ko?"

Ayaan looked up with a wide grin on his face and said, "Ice cream!"

Mannat playfully intervened and pulled Ayaan away from her husband's embrace. "han han kyun nahi, ayu ko icecream ke saath maar bhi khani hai, kyu ayu?" Ayaan was taken aback by her teasing and shook his head vigorously in denial.

Ayaan whined, a pout forming on his face. "bhaiya dekho na bhabhi ko, har waqt bas marne ki baat karti hain aapke bache ko, samjhate kyun nahi aap unhein"

he ruffled Ayaan's hair. He sighed and spoke with a gentle yet firm tone, "Phir wahi zidd, Ayu? Doctor ne mana kiya hai na tujhe unhealthy cheezein khane se. Abhi tu puri tarah se theek nahi hua hai. Jab tu theek ho jayega, tab main khud le jaunga tujhe ice cream khilane, pakka waada." A small smile formed on Ayaan's face, and he nodded his head, understanding the concern behind his brother's words.Anish, who had been observing their interaction, felt a pang in his heart, reminded of the similar gentleness his father had shown them. He missed him dearly.