Blasphemer Klein (1)

In another part of the maze, Fors looked around her and saw Xio unconscious on the floor.

She shook her shoulders to wake her up.

« What is it ? »

Xio rubbed her eyes and stood up.

Then, Leonard arrived where they were and waved.

« Hello again. »

The three looked around and Leonard broke the silence.

« As you know, I am The Star. »

Xio nodded.

« I am The Judgment. »

Fors lazily followed suit.

« I am The Magician. »

There was silence once again...

Leonard spoke up, completely relaxed even though he was in a god's mind. In truth, only Xio wasn't relaxed, while Miss salted fish just wanted to lie down.

« According to what we heard before, maybe we should try to get to know The Fool. »

Xio frowned.

« But that's blasphemous, won't we get punished if we do ? »

At her words, some spheres lit up around them.

*The maze has reacted to the word "blasphemous"*

Soon enough, Fors and Leonard just sat down on the floor to watch while Xio sighed and did so too.

[Gehrman took out candles and other ritual items he carried with him. He quickly set up an altar and sacrificed an ice-blue metal cylinder to the Evernight Goddess.

At the end of the ritual, amidst the howling winds, the burning ash of the herbs and the surrounding soil rose up and landed onto an empty spot on the altar.
The ash and soil were connected, forming words :

Sequence 3 : Scholar of Yore
Main ingredients: Hound of Fulgrim (also known as Sefirah Castle Keeper) pair of eyes. One Demonic Wolf of Fog's transformed heart;

Supplementary ingredients : 100ml of Hound of Fulgrim blood, 30 grams of White Frost Crystal of Demonic Wolf of Fog, a large amount of real ancient historical records...]

Fors : Wait, is this Gehrman ?! He received a Sequence 3 potion formula just like that ?!

Leonard was shocked too.

Leonard : If I pray to the goddess, can I also receive a potion formula ?

Meanwhile Xio identified that Gehrman was praying to the Evernight goddess.

Xio : So The Fool and the goddess were already allies at that time...

[Advancement ritual : Be separated from reality for at least three hundred years and consume the potion after one becomes history and doesn't belong to the present era.]

Fors : *creating another love story in her mind*

Xio : But wasn't Gehrman Sequence 3... ?

Leonard : Then how did Gehrman advance to Sequence 3 ? He even became an angel...

And with Klein's suspiciously rapid advancement before, Leonard almost suspected that Klein was still hiding things.

[This... Gehrman couldn't help but blink, wondering if he had seen the wrong description.

After an unknown amount of time, he ended the ritual and put away the corresponding items.]

End of the memory.